3 : Promise

OH'S POV

Janean gave me a call informing me of the boys' actions.. I hurried right away with my car after giving instructions to the driver of the van to follow once it's fixed.

Our schedule was really hectic. Good thing today was with SBFive so we have Janean to take over, but when I came to the parking lot...

Surprised is an understatement.

I found a slumping Kimmon on one of the post, a trying hard Tae to compose himself, a gloomy Tee who's usually sunny, and a Bas who's pale and in a dazed..

I disembarked slowly from the car while trying to read the atmosphere, my eyes automatically searching for Copter..

Suddenly, the kid ran recklessly to my embrace. He's sobbing so hard with his eyes reflecting so much pain.. My fear even grew as he tightened his arms wrapped around my body when I tried to cup his face and make him look at me.

"What's wrong? Copter.. Tell me.. What's wrong??"

He dipped his face closer to my neck. I felt the warmness of his flushing face, and excruciating tears.

And it's also hurting me..

"P'Oh.. I can't do it.. I can't..."

He can't what??

"What is it? I'll listen.. Please let your Phi listen.."

"I can't anymore.. No more.. I can't do it Phi.. Please forgive me~ I can't endure it.. I'm so sorry.."

He cried louder forming a heavier lump in my throat. I know I have to be firm and strong for him.. Our Copter needed me.. but, for what?

"Phi will listen properly to what you need.. to what you want.. I promise.."

"You promise??"

"I promise.."

"I.. want to be away.."

I frowned being confused of his words.

"P'Oh, help me.. Help me na~ Phi.. I really can't.."

His poor voice shuttering my heart as my mind tried to register his words..

He slightly moved to face me.

Straight to my eyes..

"Help me, please.. You're going to help me, right? Y-You promise~"