6 : Decision

BAS' POV

"I know you already heard the news and yes.. this agreement with **** will cause major changes but, with our current situation.. I believe it's for the best."

Confusion was evident in everyone's faces..

"What do you mean Phi?"

I started, I new the Phi are all sensitive and careful..

"It's a contract about Copter having a different partner."

Bang!

We flinched as P'Kim slapped the table and stood up.. I got scared and took P'Tee's hand..

"What? How is that possible?!"

P'Oh remained calm and composed as if expecting our reactions.. while P'Cop himself seemed trying to hold back..

"It's a certain agreement and I can't disclose furthermore since we're still working on the terms of the contract.. obviously, it will trip on a lot of things to your group."

"Phi.. it's not just tripping SBFive.. it will break us. It took us time to grow together, you can't just toss KimCop around. And also Cop, he's not comfortable to be paired along just like tha--"

"It's fine. I'm all good. It's work."

P'Kim's pleading was interrupted by P'Cop.. I felt P'Tee's embrace around me.. I wonder if it was to comfort me, or himself.. he's shaking..

"What?! It's work? So why are you running away?? If---"

"Stop. It's not him who auditioned and not even us. It's **** who requested and chose Copter.."

P'Oh paused and stared at me..

"We will continue with KimBas since you two were already comfortable and good friends. Let Cop go.."

"No.. it's not that easy.. He's already drifting away, we can't let him be distant more than this!!.."

P'Kimmon is usually cool and accepting of our very demanding work.. he accepts teasing, mocking and criticism.. but, he's really out of tune today..

I guess the same reason why P'Oh was trying to extend his patience. P'Kim won't be like this without a reason.

"I know. I know Kimmon.. but I can't just also let Copter be alone any longer. Dismissed."