10: Hating

So he's leeching off to someone again..

Finally! Why not leave the group too!

What about Kimmon now? How can he dare to do that?

I'm a KimCop fan but I will support Kimmon here.

Let's just ignore their upcoming series.

I don't care if he leave. TaeTee and KimBas were better without him.

Now I can focus to my main..

Since there's no KimCop, can you please support KimBas now? P'Oh~ can we have them as main?

I'm so disappointed.

After all.. He still left everyone supporting them..

I can't take this! He's so rude!

He doesn't care to anyone. He'll grab every opportunity like when he feed us with BasCop and CopBas.

Honestly they are more gorgeous without him. I'll be supporting the boys all the way!!

We already expected this to happen, but what we can't measure, the amount of people backriding the issue..

"Just.. avoid reading some comments now. They're flooding your social media accounts."

"A lot unfollowed me too."

"Copter.."

"It's fine Phi.."

" **** mentioned they wi---"

"Phi.. About that.. It's honestly fine. They don't have to take actions for this.."

"But they're posting unfair and mean words.. We can't just--"

"Really Phi.. I don't care anymore. I just.. just want to work.."

💛💛💛💛💛💛💚

TAE'S POV

We were waiting for N'Cop to come.. Kim and Tee started ahead while Bas was reading his script..

Which were odd.

Usually, these three will roam around the room playing and eating.. They will intentionally bother each other.. But after what happened, we became unconsciously restless..

Our rehearsal room that used to be very loud and messy.. was now--

"Hey, Tae.."

"Hi.. What's up?"

"It's rare to not see you sleeping while waiting for the kids.."

Well.. I guess even I became unusual..

"Just.. I don't know, maybe excited to meet someone.. again.. or, nervous.."

"If that's the case, I'm sorry for this.."

The boys ran towards us after hearing Chan and grabbed the schedule..

"What?"

Tee's voice was clouded with upset..

"You're coming there as four.."

"No!"

"Calm down.. Copter can't come."

"It's on his schedule.."

I insisted..

"You see.. His name is being a feast to the fire as of this moment.. It would be better not to add fuel."

"He left the couple! Not the group!"

"Bas.."

Even our youngest.. can't stop not to speak out..

"I'm.. I'm sorry P'Kim.. I know it's harder for you.. but, some fans are also looking for him.. Even some of my Maes wish to see SBFIVE as five."

"We're still SBFIVE.. but P'Oh is still refusing to give us any idea. Copter is plainly avoiding us.. This is too much.."

I have to butt in..

"I'll  explain.."

"P'Oh.."

We turned and found P'Oh.. He looked more tired today..

"Let's take a seat."

He motioned to us..

We all heaved a sigh, as we know, all we can do is listen..

"So, here it is.. **** offered Copter a special agreement. It's a collaboration as we mentioned and, in the contract, Copter and Junior will be paired in an upcoming series."

"Phi! I know it's a new series. I know it's his current project. I know.. I'm aware of that but.. Fuck why? Why he'll have a new pair??! Why a couple?!"

Kimmon for the past few days kept his silence.. He's been keeping a lot now than the usual..

"You heard me right. Copter agreed.. and as what I can see, Junior is more than willing.."

"You can't just decide on this!"

"Phi.. We've been together for years.. P'Oh.."

Bas pleaded while Tee clenched his fist..

"We already signed it after a lot of intensive deliberations. And.. Kids.. You already heard his difficulties for staying."

"We're still trying to fix it Phi.."

"I know.."

"Phi.."

"In regards to Copter.. I can't impose too much to him.. He's.. He's being eaten of fear everytime he has to stand with you guys, especially you Bas.. and Kim.."

"Why? Just why?!"

Tee's impatience seemed to rub off to us.. but P'Oh.. He became suddenly quiet as he stared each one of us..

"You should have listen to him properly with your heart the moment he earned the will to speak out.. if you heard him out, you will surely stop asking why.."

"Phi.."

Tee tried to call out..

"Phi.. don't let this to happen.. Phi.."

Kimmon pleaded.. but P'Oh just smiled and whispered..

"Sorry Kim.."