2 : Plead

TAE'S POV

P'Janean served us her warning stare.. P'Oh can't attend us here but we're expecting a meeting with him today.. though I'm not really sure how he will handle this.

Damnit..

Phi even pinned Tee in her sight since he's someone beyond anyone's understanding, I mean.. things might get out of hand with him.. but that didn't lessen the tension..

Suddenly, I felt someone bumping me, it was Kimmon who looked like willing to run a marathon for Cop..

I grabbed his arm.

"Let go.."

He tried swatting it.

"Phi, I said let go."

With his gritted teeth, I sensed how Kim was trying to keep his worry toned down but he's failing..

"Phi.. I have to hurry."

I glanced one last time to P'Janean.

"I'll go with you.."

I let him go and he sprinted right away.

I followed him not letting him out of my sight, not minding how everyone will see this, and forgetting about the flashing cameras, at lost assistants, and concerned fans..

But then, I realized I'm not the only one. Our confused looking youngest Bas and infuriated Tee we're running closely. For some reason, we just let Kimmon lead our way to find him.

Kim made a sudden turn.

"Cop!"

Kimmon's voice echoed in the parking lot.

"Leave me alone.."

"What's wrong? You know how Phi always listen, right?"

"I want to leave!"

"Let's wait for P'Oh.. Let's wait for the van.. Let's leave together.."

"I want to leave.."

"Cop.."

Kim is playful. He's mischievous and cocky. He can be arrogant and stupid at the same time but.. when it comes to the concerns of Tee, Bas and Copter.. He'll always be persistent to deal with it, and oddly mature in handling the situation.

For some reasons, I guess he also noticed that Copter was not just painfully referring to leave, as going home.

But, Copter being like this was surely wrecking his brain.

"I want to leave, P'Kim na~"

"We will leave together.."

"I don't want to stay anymore.."

"Copter.."

I called out. Why is he muttering the word leave and stay in a hurtful manner?

"Tell us what's wrong.. We're worried.."

Usually, I avoid imposing to everyone.. but, Cop's streaming tears were too unbearable to see.. Bas even ended up leaning to Tee..

Cop then harshly wiped his face as if not caring anymore..

I.. tried to plead some more..

"Please.. Copter, let us help y--"

"The fans! And everyone else.. Everyone!.. They're telling me to stay away.. Telling me to leave.. Telling me to give way to TeeBas, KimBas, KimTee.. Always.. Always telling me to stop hooking up my name to everyone.. Always telling me how I always try hard.. Always!"

My heart clenched as I held my breath..

He's trying to avoid looking at us and he himself was having difficulty in breathing while pointing and hitting his chest hard..

This intense emotion was agonizingly drowning us though we barely recognize its existence..

"Ter.."

I saw a tear ran Kimmon's cheek.. He tried to compose himself but his voice was breaking and betraying him..

"Copter.. You know we never think of you that way.. You know how we always admi---"

"Should I? Should I just really leave? I-Is that what everyone wants??.. I.. got tired too Phi. I'm tired na~ I--.."

He lowered his head crying more..

"I also get tired trying to brush it off but Phi.. until how long should I endure? Is it what they want? To rub it in my face? To always.. always.. see me unnecessary?"

"Copter~"

Tee tried to reach for Cop but, he stepped back defensively..

"I want to leave."

The weight of his words became extremely heavy.

"NO! NO! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING.."

Exclaimed Bas..

"I don't want to stay anymore.."

Everyone of us was speechless. Barely holding up..

We didn't expect this from coming.. He has always been pushing himself away because of our stubbornness as he tries to ignore our antics. We thought it's because he's naturally grumpy, meticulous, strict and impatient..

But, we never expected for this to be the reason. We're aware of those ghostships the fans were teasing us, but we just laugh it off.. Kim even ended up being my bottom.. I mean, we're having fun together.. right?

What turned wrong??