Ch. 3 Teasing...

A few weeks have gone by and you have gotten to know the team pretty well by now. You've even gotten to know Yamaguchi's girlfriend, Hitoka and some of her friends as well.

Tonight you're headed over to Hitoka's place to pull an all-nighter for the exam on Friday. Taking a break from the cram session to eat, you notice some pictures of Hitoka and Yamaguchi together. "You guys are so cute together"

 "You guys are so cute together"

"Aww thanks Y/N, I think so too." She smiles "He's such a sweetheart, I'm lucky to have scooped him up before anyone else did."

"How long have you two been together?" You ask

"Well we met first year of High School but didn't start dating until 3rd year. I'm super excited because he will be moving in here soon." You can just feel how much she loves him from the joy in her smile.

"Hey Y/N, you're coming to Daichi's place next weekend right? It's going to be super low key. All the old Karasuno team is going to be there hanging out." Hitoka asks suddenly.

"Umm well, I had thought about it. I don't want to intrude though, it's seems like this thing is supposed to be for the alumni or whatever. You know, so you all can catch up with each other..."

"Oh no, it's nothing so restrictive, honestly we see each other all the time. This is just a get together to have some fun and blow off steam. Besides, I can think of a super salty blond that I'm sure would be very disappointed if you didn't show up." Hitoka slips that last little bit in causing you to blush profusely.

"Wh-what???, I don't know what your talking about." You stutter out quickly trying to think of something to change the topic.

"Oh come on Y/N, the guys may be airheads but I'm not. Tsukki seems to always get this strange energy about him when you're around, and you're the same. There's like this glow about you when you guys tease each other. You may act like you don't like each other with all those insults you throw around but you're not fooling me." Hitoka can't help but laugh at the blushed out flustered look on your face.

"Is it really that obvious?" Hanging your head in defeat as you try to hide your red face. "I don't know, I just can't help it. That cocky ass attitude of his just gets me every damn time."