Chapter 49

"Really? So...that's it? You're done?"

Cassie turned towards Ben in bed and he brought her into his strong, bare arms. She rested her head on his soft chest and circled her fingers around his sparse hair. "I mean, I can still write books. It's just a matter of where I'm going to get published. Miguel said I could easily get published with the New York Times, even in Chicago, Philly, Boston, California. Anywhere I want."

Ben gently traced his fingers up and down her arm leaving goosebumps in his wake. He always gave her butterflies in her stomach and goosebumps on her skin, and usually he would admire them, but now he's got to think. That's the hardest thing to do around her because she invades his every sense.

"This would require to relocate, yes?" He asked. She shook her head as she told him, "No, not exactly. I mean, I can still work from here and send off the books to wherever they may be published, but I'll have to take business trips to meetings and whatnot. Of course...if relocating is something you want to do..."

She glanced up at him as he did the same to her. He gave her a knowing smirk because it's obvious she wants to go back to New York. It always has been. She doesn't know it, but she talks about it all of the time. Ben thinks she's just been so used to talking about it with Joel over the years and him not listening, that she doesn't think he does either.

But, oh, he does.

Truthfully, he wouldn't mind moving at all. Oregon is the place Eleanore moved their family so she could continue an affair with her now on-again, off-again boyfriend. This is where he found out his marriage was completely over. This is where Cassie experienced the same thing.

Then again...it's where he met Cassie. It's where he met the absolute love of his life and he would have never known had they not moved here. It's where he completely restored his life and he's never been happier. However, it would be nice to make their own memories in their own place and away from Eleanore and Joel.

"Let's do it," he told her. "Let's get you back home to New York." He could see the shock in her eyes because, again, she didn't think he listened. "Ben," she said, "I don't want New York to be the only option here. I mean, where would you like to make our new home?"

He turned to his side to face her and cradled her face in his large hand. He gave her a kiss, then said, "My darling girl...you are my new home. You are my heart, you are my whole damn world. I will follow you wherever you want to go. If you don't like it there, we'll go somewhere new, I don't care. All I care about is being with you for the rest of my life."

After staring at his beautiful features for well over a minute—she could not believe she snagged up this amazing human being—she kissed him. She kissed him good. As a matter of fact, she kissed him so good, that it led to him pulling her on top of him and immediately slipping his rock hard cock into her.

"Oh," she breathed out when it entered, "hello there, big boy." He smiled, then brought her in close. He thrusted his hips up so agonizingly slow that she was whining in protest. She tried to get up to move on him faster, but he wouldn't allow it.

"Let me feel you, baby," he told her. "You're so warm and tight. Bloody hell, your wet cunt is my second home. I love fucking it, licking it, worshipping it. It's all mine, sweetheart, and I'm going to make damn sure it's taken care of."

With that, he thrusted up so hard it nearly knocked the wind out of her. He did it again and he got out a whimper. That wasn't goos enough. He started doing it repeatedly until she was crying out and screaming his name out to the Gods!

He knew her body, though. He knew she couldn't cum with just penetration—he has tried so many times—so he flipped her over and put one of her legs over his shoulder. He pounded into her relentlessly as his thumb found its way to her clit. He rubbed it furiously, causing her to arch her back and twist the bedsheets into her hands.

"Come for me baby, come on," he urged. Unexpectedly, he came before she did. He gasped in surprise and nearly fell on top of her with out powerful it was. His movements were faltering as he got softer inside of her.

He could tell she was losing her urge to orgasm and could see the disappointment in her face. "I'm sorry, baby," he panted. "Fuck, I'm so sorry." He pulled out and she whined in complete and utter disappointment like a child.

"If you think I'm leaving my girl like this," he said as he put both her legs over his shoulders and bent down, "you're absolutely delusional, my love." With that, he placed his mouth over her folds and started lapping at her. She gasped and wrung her fingers through his hair.

It only took a few swirls over her clit to get her to cum all over his tongue. He moaned at the taste of her and him mixed together. He gave her folds one last lick, then placed a kiss on her throbbing clit.

When he came back up, he brought the sheets up to cover both of them. "Thank God the kids are at school," she panted. He chuckled, then said, "Thank God I had the day off today. Seriously, I don't think I've cum that bloody hard or that unexpectedly. The things you do to me, Cassandra Moretti."

She looked up at him and said, "That's Cumberbatch to you."