Ch. 26 Abel / Lyanna

A/N: Happy Wednesday! I am keeping up this week, here is my second post... right on time. 

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE <-- You never know who else might like it!
-------------------------------------------------------

Abel

I walked over to Edison to help get him into the house before pack members made their way over to where we were. Honestly, I was a bit amazed that none of them had come. Allison had Eli and I put Eddie down on the couch while Tate and Emma got a piece of wood and covered the window that was now shattered.

While I was cleaning up with Eli, Allison was tending to Edison's wounds. The ones on his neck were rather deep and did not want to stop bleeding even with his enhanced healing abilities. It was obvious that Lee would have killed him had he not submitted when he did. The entire time he was mumbling under his breath, cursing and making snide comments. It was taking all my self-control not to lash out at him in his already wounded state.

The events of the last couple of hours running through my head, picking apart each comment, each question that was asked, each question that was not answered. It was almost an hour later that the glass was cleaned up and the house put back to normal, well as normal as it could be with the front window covered in plywood.

Emma came into the living room carrying a tray of sandwiches and set them on the coffee table. Just looking at him you could easily tell that Eddie was still pissed about what had happened, his wolf still not wanting to recognize that he had been beaten. "THAT BITCH! HOW COULD YOU ALL ALLOW THAT?!? YOU JUST STOOD THERE AND WATCHED !!! " Edison screamed at all of us.

I bit back as much as I could before I could not hold back my frustration anymore, "This entire mess is on you!" My voice deep and powerful as I pointed at Eli and Eddie. "Eli, you locked her in a fu..." I took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of my nose with my fingers, "You locked her in a room and strapped her to a bed. How is any wolf supposed to handle that? But her especially, you have no idea what you triggered in her mind! She is supposed to be your mate! That is not how you treat your mate! How would you have handled it if I had treated Emma like that?!? HUH !? "

I moved closer to Edison, "And then I told you, TOLD YOU, what would happen if you didn't stop challenging her. You are lucky you are not dead! When she is like that it doesn't matter who you are, she goes for the jugular. How could you be so stupid?" I was fuming, beyond angry. "She told you herself... but you didn't listen, did any of you?"

The room was silent, not one person had anything to say. "This is why she stays out of packs; this is why she tried to run." At this point I could not have been more disappointed in the people that were around me than I already was, "How is any of this alright? How is it that any of you thought that holding her against her will was the right thing to do! We don't do that to people! OUR OWN KIND!"

Elias was the first one that dared to speak as I continued my rant, "Abel, it wasn't like that. Not that it matters now." Eli dropped his head in shame.

Edison scoffed, "Not like she is Luna material."

Emma sucked in a breath, "How can you say that? You don't even know her!" Disgust at her brothers words and Elias's rejection of Lee sent waves of frustration through our bond.

"What do you want from me, Emma? I brought her back here because all I wanted is my mate. She doesn't want me." Elias spoke up.

Eddie stood up, his legs still shaky from the fight, "She is a wild card, dangerous. Someone needs to put her in her place before she hurts someone, like she did me." It was clear that Eddie hated Lee.

"Edison, you had no right to be the deciding factor, you stepped out of line." My voice calm and level as my anger rooted more and more, thinking of how Lee was feeling. How they had made her feel. How they had made her remember everything she was trying to forget. "By rights I should take my Warriors and leave, she is my pack member, I am her Alpha. Not you! Meaning it is up to me how and IF my pack members are punished." Fear of me leaving flashed through Eddie's mind, he knew he needed my pack's support to face Moon Valley.