Ch. 25 Elias

A / N: Sorry, I was slacking last week and never got anything published, but I was writing. This week I am back on track, so we will see for how long: D

I have another story in the works right now... It sucked all my brain power last week and this weekend. I could not get it out of my head. And no, it is not a spin off of My Mate, My Luna. This new one will be stand alone. 

But for now, more from Lyanna and Elias :)

COMMENT / VOTE / SHARE <- If you love it someone else might too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lee, Obsidian," I said, catching her, their attention. I held my hands up letting them know I was not going to touch them, "whichever one is in control please stand down from this." I was trying to keep my tone calming and clear, doing whatever I thought I could to reach my mate to help ease the tensions in the house. "I am sorry about touching Abel. See we are okay. I get it now." Abel and I shook hands as Lee watched us.

It was all so confusing to me, but I realized that she was different. That I would not be able to approach her like a typical wolf, it was plainly evident that I had a lot to learn. However, by the way she was relaxing her muscles ever so slightly I thought that I was on the right track. That maybe I could get through to her, that perhaps there was a chance we could work?

But then, everything that happened next seemed to be happening in slow motion, but at the same time no one could react quick enough to stop it from happening. Edison leapt across the couch toward Lee, our father reaching out to try to stop him, Abel and I turning in time to see Eddie land on top of Lyanna as she hit the ground.

Just as quickly as he leapt at her Eddie was flying through the living room, his body crashing through the large bay window, with Lee jumping out after him. "Eddie! Lee! STOP!" I called out to them, running after them. We were all now watching as Lee and Eddie circled each other, warning growls coming from both of them. It was clear that Eddie's wolf now had control and he was an Alpha that was unwilling to concede to another wolf.

I looked to Abel, Emma clinging to his arm. He was grumbling, as they all watched with horror. "Abel, what do we do? We need to stop this." My mother begged, looking to him for the answers to fix what was unfolding in front of us.

"What do you want me to do? I tried to stop it, but your son would not listen. He attacked first, he initiated the challenge and she will not back down. His options now are to submit or die." His words were laced with anger and frustration, "There is nothing I can do. I told you this, that there would be a point of no return."

"Why? Why is she like this?"

"You mean wild? Why is she wild? That's who she is and with good reason! Eddie doesn't stand a chance here because it isn't him fighting wolf to wolf. Lee and Obsidian are different, they are together. I already told you this, but I don't think any of you were listening, were you! It isn't wolf versus person with them, they are together. Their strength, intelligence, reaction time. If you thought a wolf's senses were heightened that you have seen nothing, because theirs are human and wolf combined!"

"How is that possible? What does that mean?" My mother was firing questions out in quick succession as the rest of us watched the fight in front of us.

Edison shifted, leaving Lee remaining in her human form, he ran to her jumping up gnashing his teeth together. Lee's leg came up, slamming into Eddie's side, it was hard enough that we could all hear the breaking of his ribs, followed by his whine. "Lee, please stop!" I called out to her again. I was helpless standing there watching my mate and my brother, "Don't kill my brother, I am begging you Lee. Please!"