Chapter 1💞

Its 6:30am and Nia is still sleeping .Her friends , Dia and Alia are trying to wake her up but it seems like she's dreaming . Dreaming about BTS and when she dreams about BTS , it's impossible for her to wake up . Even though these girls set their alarms for 5:30am they run late because of her or because of themselves or  because of some other reasons .

Dia's POV

" I've been tying to wake her up for an hour now ," I said.

" Come-on ,  obviously she might be dreaming about BTS ," says Alia turning towards me .

" Hmmmm . How about we pour some water on her ," I say .

" You know she hates when people disturb her while she is sleeping and I think you also know what happens to people who disturbs her sleep ," said Alia being Nia's mum .

" Yea , I know but I really wanna do that , that's the only way she will wake up and if she wakes up late and when we reach school late , which will obviously happen , and then we will have to answer Ms . RC's questions for being late which we don't wanna do , " I said to Alia , being worried .

" Think about doing something else," says Alia  .

There was a gap of silence , then breaking the silence ; " Ok wait ! I know what we can do ," I told Alia with excitement .

I went to the kitchen and brought some marshmallows with me .

" You know she hates when someone takes her pics while she is sleeping , right ? " I asked Alia with a evil smile and she knows what I am going to do .

I took out the marshmallows from the packet and then started to set the marshmallows nicely on her face , thank God she didn't  feel anything . After setting the marshmallows on her face I took out my phone and was about to take the pictures when idiotic Dave entered the room and shouted Nia's Name .

He shouted so loudly that Nia woke up .

" Bravo ! What a job you did  , " Alia said to Dave .

" Thank you . Thank you . Its my pleasure to do that , " said Dave without knowing what job Alia was talking about .

"  Umm ,by the way , may I know what job I have done ?" Asked Dave .

" You woke Nia up  by shouting like that  , look ," I told Dave .

" Oh ," said Dave looking at Nia , she was wearing a baby pink colored tee which had a big N printed in the center with black shorts .

" We were trying to wake her up but then we were also thinking about the disadvantages of disturbing her sleep ," said Alia .

" And then you came in and shouted her name by which she finally woke up ," I added to Alia's sentence .

After listening to what we were saying , which Dave couldn't understand at all , he left the room and the house, I guess he went to school straight after visiting us . Then Alia and I turned towards Nia who wasn't actually awake , she was sitting on her bed in a cute way , her eyes were closed but she was rising her eyebrows ,it seemed like she was trying to open her eyes .  

Nia's POV

I was sitting on my bed  , with my eyes closed but I was rising my eyebrows , it would've seemed like that I was trying to open my eyes but seriously I wasn't , I didn't actually wanted to open my eyes , I just wanted to sleep for a few more minutes . As I was turning back at my pillow someone grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my bed , making me fall on floor and I ended up getting hurt on my knees and guess what , that person's name was " Dia" .