Eighty-Six, Eighty-Seven, and Eighty-Eight Reasons Why

Eighty-Six, Eighty-Seven, Eighty-Eight Reasons Why

*Day Twenty-Five*

Annabelle POV

It's Tuesday, December 23, two days before Christmas. I'm with my parents for Christmas break. It's weird, being without Ashton. We've spent everyday together since the beginning of the month, and now, we're not. I think I almost miss him, but I just saw him yesterday.

86. I can miss him after a day.

"Hey, honey, are you okay? You look kind of sad." Mom asks.

"Yeah, I just kind of miss Ashton. And I know it's weird, because I just saw him yesterday, but-"

"Annabelle, when you when just fall in love, the only thing you want to do is see them. When I first fell in love with your father, the only thing I did is spend time with him. It's normal, and it's not weird at all."

"You can tell I love him?"

"Oh, honey, when a person loves someone, it's the most obvious thing on the world. Even if they their hardest trying to hide it."

"I've never noticed that he loves me before."

"It's obvious to everyone besides the person they love. Until they know. It is obvious that I love your father?"

"Of course it is."

"It's the same with you. When someone mentions Ashton your eyes start to sparkle, and you get this smile on this face. Same with the boy. He looked at you with the most genuine look of love in his eyes I've ever seen. He loves you, Belle."

87. It's obvious he loves me.

"You're so wise." I tell her.

"I've learned a thing or two in the past 46 years of my life." Mom smiles. "Now, call the boy, you need your Ashton fix." I laugh and obey my mother.

"Hey, babe." Ashton answers.

"Hi, Ash. I just wanted to call you to see how you're doing."

"I was just about to do that. So, what have you done so far today?"

"I've eaten, and talked my mother."

"Father?"

"Asleep still. He'll wake up soon."

"Belle, I miss you."

88. Can miss me after a day

"I miss you too."

"Told you." My mom tell me and I laugh.

"What?"

"Nothing, it was just my Mom. What have you done today?"

"Since I wasn't here to decorate the tree, I asked Harry to save me a few ornaments because I like decorating. So, I out four ornaments on the tree today."

"That's cute. Have you eaten anything yet?"

"Not yet."

"Ash, you need to eat something. It's not healthy to not eat something."

"I know, I will."

"You promise?"

"I promise, Annabelle. I just woke up about half an hour ago."

"Okay, good."

"How are you holding up?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you okay? Like, I don't know..." He trails. Unsure what he was talking about, I just responded.

"I'm fine." I say.

"Alright, well, Belle, I need to go now, my mom had some plans with people." He says.

"Alright, bye, Ash."

"Bye, I love you."

"I love you too." I say and hang up. I look at my mom and smile.

"You feel better now, Belle?"

"Much. You always know what I need. Thank you."

"I'm your mom, it's my job to know what you need. It's in the job description."

"Thank you anyway."

"You're welcome."

At that time, my Dad walks downstairs looking tired and like he just woke up. (Which makes sense, because he did just wake up.)

"Do I smell breakfast, or am I just crazy?"

"I don't know, Dad, I think you're just crazy." I say.

"If I'm crazy, then so are you."

"Um, how does my craziness have anything to do with craziness?"

"You're my daughter. You have my blood and DNA. You're just as crazy as I am."

"Touché."

A/N: idk if this was a good ending.

Hello my beauties.

ARE YOU READING MY OTHER STORIES? CUZ IF YOURE NOT, YA SHOULD.

We are getting nearer and nearer to the arrival of my first Song Series books! If you're not excited you should be cause it's gonna be hella awesome.

UPDATE! I'm listening to Death Valley by Fall Out Boy.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx