CHAPTER TWELVE; the hogsmede trip

~Y/N's POV~

George, Fred and I had decided to wait back at Hogwarts for a while before we went to Hogsmeade. We had decided to give Harry the Marauder's Map, which we stole from Filch's office in our first year. Uncle Remus had told me about it and how he, dad and Uncle James used to run around the castle with it.

We decided to make a snowman in the snow (kinda obvious). Just as we finished the head, I noticed some footprints coming towards us. No feet, just the footprints.

"Oi, Fred, George." I nodded over to the footprints and the three of us walked towards them. Fred and George seized the figure creating the footprints, which turned out to be Harry,hidden by his invisibility cloak.

"Guys! Let me go!" Harry tried to pull away from the twins' grip.

"Clever Harry!" George said.

"But not clever enough." His twin said

"Besides, we've got a better way." I said, walking closely behind the three boys.

"Guys, come on! I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade!" Harry hissed

"We know." The twins answered in unison

"Don't worry." I smirked. "We'll show you a quicker way."

"If you pipe down!" George added.

"Aw bless him." Fred snickered as Harry thrashed around in their arms.

"Let me go! Come on guys." He was saying.

"Now Harry, come and join the big boys." The twins said.

"And girl." I huffed.

"What're you doing?" Harry hissed as they pulled off his invisibility cloak.

"SHHHH!" George whispered, handing Harry the map.

"What's this rubbish?" He asked.

"Ha! What's this rubbish he says. That there is the secret to our success." Fred gloated

"It's a wrench giving it to you believe me." George sighed, giving me a disappointed look.

"But we've decided your needs are greater than ours." Fred said, "Y/N, if you will."

I pulled my wand out of my coat pocket. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!" I pointed my wand at the blank parchment and the map began to appear.

Harry began to read what it said. "Messers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. Are proud to present, the Marauder's Map?"

"We owe them so much!" George said, Fred nodded. I just laughed.

"Hang on, this is Hogwarts. And is that? No. Is that really?" Harry asked.

"Dumbledore." Fred started.

"In his study." George said.

"Pacing."

"He does that a lot." I added.

"So this map shows-" Harry asked

"Everyone." Fred stated.

"Everyone?" Harry asked again.

"Everyone-" Fred repeated.

"-Where they are-" George said.

"-What they're doing-"

"-Every minute-"

"-Of every day!"

"Brilliant, where'd you get it?" Harry asked with a massive grin.