127 - Lashed Out

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Polyamory
Description: Yuta was feeling under the weather, when the rest of the members tried to cheer him up, he just lashed out on them.

Yuta came home from the SM Building, he had the latest schedule of all the others and he wasn't feeling the greatest.

Everything just went wrong today, hence why he had to stay behind longer. They were shooting a new music video and for some reason, the director just couldn't get it right.

He was always unsatisfied with Yuta's scenes so he had to stay behind until we had satisfied, when recording the bsides his voice kept cracking and finally the concept photoshoot just didn't go right.

The photographer just kept getting annoyed at him for not being able to do the poses he wanted the japanese to do. The negativity started rubbing off in Yuta, which explains his bad mood right now.

As he entered the dorm, he heard footsteps, running towards him, "Yuta!" Mark said cheerfully, about to go and hug him, until the elder pushed him away, "Leave me alone, Mark." He said sternly.

This surprised the younger, Yuta was never one to turn down any of their hugs. Haechan also saw this as he followed Mark out when he heard the door open. Mark glanced and Haechan and the youngest shrugged.

He walked over to the Canadian male, watching Yuta head to his room after throwing his bag on the floor. "Should I go try talk to him?" Haechan asked. The elder of the two nodded.

Haechan then headed towards Yuta's room, walking in without knocking. "Yuta hyung!" Haechan said with a smile, jumping on the male. Yuta rolled his eyes and pushed him off. Haechan fell on the floor with a thud.

He was surprised at this action, Yuta actually hurt him physically. He hurt his wrist when he landed, wether that was the mans intention or not it still hurt.

Yuta huffed, "Just leave me alone, what's not clicking?" He said, rolling his eyes. Harchan's eyes filled with tears as he nodded, getting up from the floor and rushed out his room.

The youngest headed towards the kitchen where their first aid kit was to wrap his wrist around in a bandage. It really hurt, Haechan looked down, thinking what they did wrong.

'Was it because we never waited for him?' He thought to himself, he felt a tap on his shoulder and quickly turned around. "Taeil hyung!" He said with a slight smile.

The eldest looked down at Haechan's wrist and carefully went to hold it, "What happened, Chan?" Taeil asked, looking at the bandaged wrist.

Haechan wasn't one to snitch, unless it was a joke, but he generally concerned about the Japanese male. He sighed and looked at Taeil with tearful eyes and muttered "Yuta hyung"

Taeil was confused, "Yuta?" he asked making sure he heard right, the younger nodded, "What about him?"
Haechan sighed, "He pushed me off the bed when i went to cuddle him and told me to leave him alone, I ended up hurting my wrist when I fell, I don't think he intended to hurt me, but it really did hurt, he also told Mark to leave him alone after Mark went to hug him when he came home." the younger explained.

To say Taeil was confused would be an understatement, this was nothing like their Yuta, he was never like this, Taeil made eye contact with Yuta and nodded, saying, "Alright, thank you for letting me know, I'll go tell Taeyongie and we'll go speak to him."

Haechan just nodded, watching as the elder left the kitchen.

Taeil knocked on Taeyong's room door, hearing a 'Come in!' from the other side. He opened the door seeing Taeyong hanging out with Doyoung and Jungwoo.