Yangyang - Bad Habits

Genre: Angst, Highschool AU, Fluff
Description: Yuta had an awful addition, Yangyang tried to help him come out of it.
Warning: Smoking; This is in no way trying to promote smoking. Mentions of suicide and poor mental health

We all had addictions, wether they were healthy or not. Some addictions were harmless, others, not so much.

Yuta, a high school student who was failing most classes, didn't really care for school, had one of the more harmful addictions.

He couldn't last a day without having at least five cigarettes. It wasn't like he did it as a coping mechanism or something because he was poor.

No, Yuta was quite well off, he did it to relief the stress he carried on him, because of his grades, because of high school, because of his parents.

The toxic smoke filling up his lungs made him feel so peaceful. He felt at ease when he smoked. His parents only really cared for him when it came about grades, no other reason.

He often skipped classes just to smoke, he wouldn't say he regrets doing it but he wouldn't say he wished he hadn't started smoking.

He was spending hundreds a month just on packs of cigarettes. He really couldn't help it, he's tried to seek help for it but they just made him feel worse.

The male was currently standing out side with the toxic stick in his mouth. Inhaling as much as he could. His mind went fuzzy, he felt at ease, he felt relaxed.

That was until he felt the cigarette being ripped out his mouth, the male quickly opened his eyes, snapping his head towards the direction of the person who took the cigarette off him.

The male in front of him threw the cigarette on the floor and crushed it underneath his foot. "Don't let me catch you again." He said sternly and walked off.

Yuta just rolled his eyes, sighing, he couldn't be bothered to light another one so he headed to class he wanted to skip.

As he got to the class door, he opened it slightly praying the teacher wouldn't notice, but of course she did. She always did.

"How nice of it is for you to join us, Mr. Nakamoto" She said with a sarcastic smile, she was actually a lovely woman, Yuta often spent some of his free periods with her.

He just nodded, taking notice of the male in front of the class room. That's when he froze, that was the same guy who's told his cigarette.

He just glared at him and headed to an empty seat at the back of the classroom.

He sat down and just started playing with his lighter in his pocket, "As I was saying, before I got rudely interrupted." The man at the front said, Yuta just rolled his eyes, feeling his gaze on him.

"My name is Liu Yangyang" His said and took a bow. 'Liu Yangyang..' Yuta thought. The male at the front intrigued him but he also wanted to keep 8 feet away from him.

The teacher told Yangyang to go sit by Yuta, the whole class gasped. Everyone knew who Yuta was, he intimidated everyone. He doesn't have a bad reputation for beating people up, just skipping class and always looks quite sad. According to these people that's intimidating. Yuta thought it was stupid, but he couldn't do anything about it.

The new male walked up to the back of the class to go sit by Yuta, Yuta moved all his stuff away from him and moved his chair across.

Yangyang rolled his eyes at the childish behaviour, but didn't comment on it. He simply sat down and started taking notes from whatever the woman at the front way saying.