Being Human

*Bill's pov*

All four of us were in the living room together. Pacifica had been staying with us for nearly 24 hours now. She was really nice to me.

Mabel had spent almost all of yesterday asleep, only waking for dinner. Pinetree had been in his room all day writing in his book. Me and Pacifica had played a thing she called board games all day. It was fun, even though I almost never won.

Today Mabel was wake. She was happier then I'd seen her in awhile. Her eyes were bright and she didn't seem sleepy. We were all around the couch, watching some movies. They were kinda weird, but enjoyable enough.

Pinetree was in a chair next to the couch. I was sat as far away from him as I could get. Me, Mabel, and Pacifica were on the couch together. Mabel was relaxed on the couch, and Pacifica as curled up with her head on Mabel's lap. They were between me and Pinetree.

The first movie finished, and the credits began to roll. Mabel gently stood up to grab more popcorn, and Pacifica gave her puppy dog eyes. Mabel came back, handed Pinetree and me a small bowl of the white kernels, then sat down on the couch again. She had a slightly bigger bowl for her and Pacifica to share. Mabel then pulled Pacifica back on her lap and began to play with the blonde's hair. Pacifica smiled, turned a gentle pink, and snuggled back down.

I glanced at Pinetree. As the next movie began, my brain wondered. I began to imagine my head on Pinetree's lap, just like Mabel and Pacifica were. My face turned bright red.

Pacifica noticed my blush, and followed my eyes to Pinetree. She grinned at me. I turned even brighter red and pouted at her. She lightly giggled, then returned her gaze to the movie.

*Dipper's pov*

I glanced over at Mabel, the took a second glance. Pacifica was giggling at Bill, who was bright red. What was that about? I watched out the corner of my eye, and saw Bill's gaze revert to me?

I tried to shove this out my mind and focus on the movie. My mind started to wonder again, to the same place it had been over and over again the past few days.

On one hand, Bill Cypher was sat comfortably in the living room of the mystery shack. He always had sly plans, always was up to no good. There was no way this was good! He was going to kill all of us!

But on the other hand, Mabel trusted him. And he seems legit, his story made sense. He seemed so nice, and if he really did remember anything he was a amazing actor. He seemed sweet, and kinda handsome.

I couldn't fall for this act. I had to keep my guard up. Maybe if I let my guard down abit, and got some evidence it was all fake, Mabel would believe me.

I blinked, and brought myself back to reality. I realized I had locked eyes with Bill, and we both quickly flushed and looked away. Mabel pretend she didn't see, but I knew she did. She looked and Pacifica they seemed to talk for a second. I could swear those two had found telepathic magic something.

*Mabel's pov*

I was grateful for Pacifica's help. I didn't realize how much I needed to sleep.

Both me and Pacifica had noticed something off with Bill. He stayed as far away from Dipper as possible, and turned red whenever Dipper was mentioned in conversation or walked in the room.

I knew what was happening. This was how Pacifica had acted just before we started dating. I felt bad for Bill. He had fallen for the person who hates him most.

Bill Cypher is in love with my brother.

Oooooo! A shorter chapter for once ;-; I'm gonna keep writing rn though. I hope your enjoying! I have a plan for next chapter, so be prepared for a very long one. Byee! 679 words.