Chapter 11

I slowly woke up to hear my phone beeping at me from my bag. Chris was lay on his front with his arm laid across my stomach. I removed his arm and sneaked over to my bag to see who was trying to get hold of me. It was a message off Emma. I clocked the time and it was 10.00am

Emma

Hey Luce, how did the date go? I'm dying to know!

I sat on the floor and crossed my legs and typed my reply

Lucy

Hey, the date couldn't have gone any better. Umm don't really know how to tell you this but I never made it home!

INCOMING CALL FROM Emma

I quickly answered and made my way into the bathroom so as not to wake Chris

'What do you mean you never made it home Lucy?!' she practically shouted down the phone.

'I came back to his room, and I just woke up now when I heard you texting me', I answered honestly doing a nervous giggle

'Lucy Taylor, you little floozy! Did you climb him like a tree for me?' she asked cackling

'Nooooooo I certainly didn't! I told him I wouldn't be falling into bed with him. But not gonna lie, we've had a fair few kisses and I fell asleep with him cuddling me', I listlessly said with a sigh

'Awww Luce, that's sounds incredible. I'm so jealous!' she spat out followed up with a laugh

'Hehe, sorry Emma, but he's mine!', I said for dramatic effect

'Right well I'll let you get back to lover boy, text me when you're home!'

'Will do, love you loads, byeeeee', I sing songed.

I thought now would be a good time to use the toilet and brush my teeth and make sure I didn't resemble a scarecrow with my mad hair. Luckily it didn't look too bad, and because I'd brought my bag into the bathroom with me I quickly gave my hair a brush before slipping out of the bathroom as quietly as I could. But it was too late, Chris was awake and leaning on the headboard staring at me.

'And where have you been?', he asked cheekily.

'Just had to take a call and use the toilet and brush my teeth, did I wake you?'

'Nah, I was disappointed you weren't next to me when I woke up', he said sticking his bottom lip out and looking adorable.

'Well I can get back in bed if you'd like?' I said walking across slowly to the bed.

'And I'm gonna go brush my teeth', he said as he practically sprinted to the bathroom.

I jumped back into the bed and rolled over to the side he'd been sleeping on. The sheets smelt like him and it was all warm. I snuggled down and got comfy.

'And what do you think you're doing, that's my side', he barked standing at the side of the bed.

'It's all warm and it smells nice over here', I said stifling a giggle.

He nudged me over, got in the bed and pulled me in for a cuddle. I rested my head on his chest and just listened to his heartbeat.

'So Luce, what are your plans today?' he asked stroking my hair.

'Absolutely bugger all', I said drawing patterns on his chest.

'Well if that means nothing, me neither, shall we do something together?' he asked looking down at me and placing a kiss on the top of my head.

'We can, but I'm going to have to go home and get changed, I can't wear the same clothes, I'll stink!' I said chuckling into his chest.

'Well that can be arranged, I'd love to see your place', he said moving his hand down to my lower back and stroking up and down. 'Ya know, if you don't mind', he quickly added.