Part 17*

SHOUTOUT TO MY LADIES AND THEYDIES, you know who you are. If there are typos...pretend you do not see it I was shaking while editing bc of my thomas cameo 😭😭😭. Thanks for reading yall!

__

He doesn't set you down once you both enter the room he just turns to lock the door. You think that he take you the the bed but instead, he pins you against the wall, bending down to kiss you.  There's a since of urgency in his kiss and you know you're fulfilling a need for him. He needed you. And you him.

You kiss him back feverishly, your hands twisting in his hair causing him to moan into your mouth. His strong hands move up to your shirt, ripping completely through the thin material and it takes you by surprise. Your hands move to waistband, trying to undo his belt but his pushes your hands away, grasping them both in one of his and pushing them over your head. His other hand grabs your chin so that you have to look into his eyes.

Your breathing increases as his eyes bore into yours, and it feels like his looking into you, into your soul. "Let me love you." It's a command and a promise all in one.

"Yes, sir." You lean forward to kiss him and he kisses you back, this time the kiss is softer and more passionate.  He drops to his knees and quickly removes your jeans while spreading your legs slightly.

He lets out a laugh. "I've missed hearing you say that." He starts to kiss your left leg, starting at your ankle and ending at the apex of your thighs. He kisses you through your panties and you moan, spreading your legs farther.

"Patience, my love." He says between kisses as he makes his way down your right leg, ending at your ankle. He makes his way back up your leg and removes your panties.  His hand spread your legs further and his mouth is on you, his tongue circling your clit gently and you moan again.

"Fuck, Aaron." Your fingers fist into his hair and he grabs your hips, digging his nails into your skin to steady you. He continues his precious assault, his tongue circle and sucking your clit gently. One of his hands leaves your hips, and he inserts to of his fingers into you, curling to hit your g spot. "Oh god." Your lean your head back and try to focus on absorbing all the pleasure.

"You taste so good, baby." He murmurs, and you feel his breath against you, causing you to shiver. His fingers and mouth don't stop, his tongue circling and circle, his fingers pumping in and out of you. Your feel the familiar building low in your belly. "You're so beautiful. I love you so much." His words catch you off guard and your orgasm hits you out of nowhere. His fingers don't stop, and you feel yourself clench around them. Before you can come down from your high, you're face to face with and he picks you up, laying you gently on the bed.

"I'm not done with you." He says with a sly smile and his expression sends butterflies through your stomach. He disappears into his closet for a moment. He comes back, gloriously naked, with what looks like the two belts from robes. Your eyes widen as he wraps one belt around your wrist and ties it to one bed post. He repeats the process with your other arm. "That okay?" He asks. You nod and he shakes his head. "Words, my love." He leans in giving you a quick kiss.

"Yes, sir."

"That's my pretty girl." He positions himself between your legs again. Instead of starting his kisses at your legs, he starts with your lips and makes his way down your neck. As he sucks and nips on your neck, his hands make their way to your nipples. He tugs gentle on both of them and groan loudly, the pleasure too much for you. "I love hearing you moan. I love making you feel this way." He murmurs against your neck. His lips move further down your body, capturing one of your nipples in his mouth. His teeth graze it before he sucks, continuing his twist on your other nipple.

"Oh, Aaron, please."

"What do you want, baby?"

"Stop teasing me." Your voice is frustrated, and you feel his grin against your breast.

"Yes ma'am." He says jokingly, and you feel his erection at your entrance. He gently pushes himself into you and you both moan loudly. "Fuck." His hand comes up to your head, grasping your hair at the base of your neck. He lets you adjust before starting to thrust into you. His thrusts are slow and deliberate to begin, savoring you.  You wrap your legs around him, pulling him closer to you, further into you. His lips catch your nipple again, sucking gently. His pace increases a bit, and he tilts himself so he's hitting just right spot, causing you to whine. "That's it baby, let me hear you."

"Please, Aaron, faster."

His groans before he really picks up the pace, his free hand flying down to your clit. His fingers match his thrusts, and you screw your eyes shut, letting yourself be lost in him. You can feel yourself getting closer to your release. He lifts his head up, resting his forehead against yours. "Be a good girl and cum for me, baby."

HIs words are your undoing and your second orgasm comes crashing around you. You cry out, "I love you, Aaron."

He continues to fuck you through your orgasm, burying his head in your next as he meets his own release. "I love you too." He mumbles into your neck, pulling out of you.

His kisses up your neck and his lips meet yours. You pull against your restraints and whimper, looking at him pointedly. He laughs at you but unties you. "How was that?" He tilts his head to the side.

"Pretty mind blowing, thank you." You caress his face and he leans eagerly into your touch. Would you ever get used to being with him? Would it always feel like Christmas morning?

"Good. Let's take a bath." He kisses your lips softly.

You nod, still trying to gather your wits. He kisses you once more before heading into the bathroom. You watch him closely, noticing just how nice his ass is. Once he's in the bathroom, you get up to find your pants and shoot your family a text that'd you being staying with Hotch. You don't want to see their responses, especially Lucas'. He was so upset and wasn't entertaining the idea of letting Hotch back into your life or his. He was going to be extremely upset with you once you told him you'd made your decision. But everything felt right when you were with Aaron. The sun shines bright, the moon reflects light, the stars sparkle like diamonds, and the planets align.

"It's ready." He sticks his head out of the bathroom door with a wide smile on his face. You return his smile and make your way to the bathroom. "Here, I'll get in first

"Okay." You reply, giving him a quick peck on the check. He gets into the bath gracefully and holds his hand out for you. You take it and he pulls you down, stationing you perfectly onto his lap.

"You're very quiet." He observes, his arms wrapping around your waist.

"I think after 2 back to back orgasms, I'm allowed to be a little speechless, don't you think." You lean your head back onto his chest, closing your eyes. You felt content. Like you were exactly where you were supposed to be.

"That's fair." He chuckles, his arms tightening around your waist. You feel his head come down next to yours, his lips at your ear. "I'm never letting you go, Alexa."