Part 20*

You look at your watch, and it's almost 11 p.m. You haven't been thinking objectively today. With being upset at Hotch and the break in, your mind was exhausted. When you look around you realize the rest of the team has gone home. When did he say everyone could go home? You look up at his office and the light is still on. It's just you and him. Time for this so caked talk about respecting his decisions. You stand and make your way to his office, taking a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in." His voice is professional. He's looking down at some files, his face stern, his eyebrows knit together. His expression softens when he see that it's you.

"Hi." You say in a small voice, taking a seat in the chair across from him.

"Hi." He says hesitantly. He knows you're still upset. You'd gone out of your way to stay out of his way today.

"You wanted to talk about my level of respect when it comes to your decisions, sir." You say matter of factly. He stands and walks around the desk, taking a seat on it in front of you.

"We're in a committed relationship," he begins and your heart flutters at those words. You keep your face deadpan so he doesn't think you're giving in. "But I am your boss. And if I tell you that you can't go to a crime scene, that's that."

"Of course, sir." You keep all emotion out of your voice.

"Stop, don't be like this." He rolls his eyes and you laugh darkly.

"Like what, sir?" You say in a sickly-sweet voice, tilting your head to the side.

"You're being a brat." He says sharply, his eyes boring into yours. You can see how angry he is but you don't care.

"A brat?" You yell incredulously.

"A brat." His eyebrows are furrowed together.

You stand up so that the two of you are face to face. "Yeah, and you're being an asshole." You both stare at each other for a moment before he roughly pulls your face to his. Your hands move to his hair, fisting in it and pulling hard. He groans and you can't tell if it's from pain or pleasure. He pushes you back and his tongue makes it's way into your mouth, dancing with yours. All of your anger has melted away, disappearing at his touch. That was the affect he hand on you.

He pulls back, looking down so he can quickly undo your belt and pull down your pants. His lips are back on yours, and you hear him fumbling with his own belt, his pants and boxers falling to the ground.

You place kisses all over his face and start to trail them down his neck. "I'm sorry." You mumble again his neck, your hands undoing his buttons one at a time.

"No, baby, I'm sorry." He kisses you, sweetly this time, and breaks the kiss to take your shirt off. His hand is behind you undoing your bra and all of sudden you're pinned to the wall, both your hands, captured in his.

"It's okay, I love you." You breathe against his lips.

He leaves a trail of kisses down your neck, stopping at one of your breasts. "Let's not fight." He murmurs against one of your nipples before taking it into his mouth and sucking gently.

"Yes." You moan out in agreement and pleasure. He releases your hands and you tug on his hair again and you feel the groan vibrating in his throat as he continues to kiss and suck you.

"I'll never been an ass again." His hands make his way to your panties, moving them to the side so that his fingers circle your clit. You throw your head back, a small unrecognizable sound coming out of your mouth. "That's it baby, let me hear you." He whispers, circling your clit over and over.

"Please fuck me, Aaron." You beg in a small voice and you hear him chuckle before he thrusts into you.

"Ahh." Your hands grasps his shoulders and he hides your legs around his hips as he continues to move in and out of you.

"Oh, baby." He says through gritted teeth, his strong hands digging into your hips as he pounds into you over and over again.

The outside world, the fight, the investigation all disappear as you both lose yourself in each other. The pleasure takes over all of your thoughts. It's just you and him, the man you love, in your own little world.

"I love you, Alexa." His lips at your ear and his worlds take you over the edge, and you fall into your orgasms. He meets his shortly after and kisses you passionately. You both catch your breath and are silent for a while before he breaks it. "I'm sorry." His eyes meet yours and you can tell he's being genuine.

"It's okay, Aaron. We're all on edge. And this, us, is still so new." You caress his face and give him a reassuring smile.

"I don't want to lose you. To anything. Or anyone." His voice is small, scared even.

"You won't, baby." You grasp his head in both of your hands. He still looks nervous, like he doesn't believe you. "You won't. I always be here." You say before giving him a sweet kiss.

His expression doesn't change and he just simply says, "Let's go home."