It Doesn't Matter

Aurora

It's been a couple days since Draco and Cedric fought and it was winter break soon and I honestly just decided to stay at Hogwarts.

"I truly don't know what the fuss about going on holiday is, it's just as bloody boring as being at Hogwarts" I hear Blaise say, as me and Pansy take a seat in transfigurations.

"Some people have actual lives Blaise" says Pansy as she sat across from him, and I across from Draco.

"Anyways, if you're done complaining, Aurora what have you got planned?" she asks, as Draco immediately looks up at me.

"Uh well-same as usual" I say with a slight smile, I didn't mind Hogwarts but I would be lying If I said it didn't occasionally get lonely.

"What happened with staying at the Weasleys?" she asks confused, since they were so persistent on getting me to stay at the burrow.

"I honestly like staying at Hogwarts" I say hoping the conversation would change, since I didn't really like talking about holiday, since it usually led to me talking about my family.

"Well thats a bloody lie" says Draco as I look up at him.

"No one likes staying at Hogwarts, just come with me to the manor" he says as I looked at him confused.

"Aw, does Malfoy want to introduce Aurora to Mummy?" says Blaise teasingly.

"Piss off Blaise" says Draco as he gave him a slight push.

"Draco seriously its fine-" I begin before he cuts me off.

"Aurora, my parents won't mind, seriously" he says while I give him a soft smile, I wasn't sure why but I was honestly scared to go, it was probably the fact that I had to actually speak to Draco's parents which scared me beyond words could describe.

"Okay, sure" I say, In all honesty I was in a way relieved, I always wanted  to be there for him, I needed to be. As class finished I was the last one out before I hear professor Mcgonagall call out my name.

"Aurora wait just one moment" she says as I make my way to the front of the classroom.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask since I had no idea what she would need.

"I just wanted to see what your plans are for the holiday, I know you usually stay at Hogwarts..." 

"Oh-yeah Im actually not staying this year, I'll be staying with the Malfoy's" I say and she immediately looks at me with a look of surprise.

"The Malfoy's? You and Draco are friends then is that right?" She asks with a look of confusion.

"Yeah he invited me this year..." I say wondering why she seemed so tense, did she know about Draco, it couldn't have been.

"Just stay safe Aurora please" she says seriously, almost too serious.

"Of course, have a good one Professor" I say as we exchanged smiles, as I walked away confused, she acted as if she was giving me a warning.

"Aurora, what did Mcgonagall want?" says Pansy as her and Blaise were waiting for me around the corner.

"Uh-just about an assignment" I say, I didn't want to tell them about our conversation, I didn't want Pansy to worry.

"I feel like you're lying but whatever, let's get to potions" she says as she walks ahead, leaving me and Blaise a little behind.

"Your nervous aren't you?" whispered Blaise as we walked.

"About staying with the Malfoy's"

"I don't know Blaise would you be scared to stay in a place where death eaters walked in and out" I say sarcastically.