Scars

Aurora 

It was always meant to be a loosing game, whether I did manage to get to the manor to see what the dark lord has done with them, that didn't change anything, they still were devoted to him, they all were, meanwhile I had but no choice, to just sit and watch whilst there lives come undone.

I wish I could have done something-anything, but no, we all fought in a loosing battle.

We all fought In a one ended war.

We walked through the never ending abyss of trees for what felt like days, but in reality it could have been just a few mere hours, it was almost impossible to tell.

"Did you know about Pansy and Blaise-"  said Draco, as our steps soon became dragged out.

"Not immediately, until Adrian brought it to my attention, as if they had detention as often as they said-" I said with a slight chuckle, remembering when they would lie right through there teeth.

"Blaise would always be weird about where he went off to, I soon realized-" said Draco as our gazes lied ahead.

Our expressions soon softened at the thought.

"Pansy as well, she did always seem overly excited to go to Snape's so called detentions-" 

"She really does love him, as much as she hates to admit, she always thought it would make one soft-" 

"Blaise was no different-"  said Draco as we both reminisced of the two.

"It was unsettling, Pansy, before we all left Hogwarts it was as if she was more scared for him than for herself"  I soon say, as it was one thing that kept me at unease.

"I wonder what they do at this moment-" he said, as I too wondered, yet at the same time didn't really wish to find out.

"Adrian better start coming to his senses, he's playing on messy grounds if he keeps it up-"

"Yeah, well, lets hope he knows that"  I say, as my thoughts traveled to what was so bad that Adrian couldn't just follow the orders he were given.

Then again we couldn't either.

"Draco, don't you feel useless, we've been walking for hours-" 

"Yes, and we'll go on for more-" 

Was all he said, as I sighed out, I didn't want to be too late, before something serious happened.

"Aurora, you have to know, your blood isn't what they take approve of-" 

"Yeah-do you agree with that, they're your blood after all-"  I said in frustration, as I always have when it came to blood status.

"Fucking merlin-no, what the bloody hell do you think-"  he spat, In despise.

I knew the answer to what I had asked, If It truly did matter to him we wouldn't both be where we were, yet that isn't what he grew up with, he grew up with Lucius and Bellatrix in his bloodline, he grew up with people telling him blood status mattered more than the person themself.

He grew up with the very opposite of good, hence why he were to be labeled as the very word bad.

"Your not pureblood are you, no your not-your what they assume half of what's deemed acceptable, yet here you are, you do more than what they ever would-" 

"If we were to compare our blood, they would mix as one, but thats not how they perceive it, no, no its not-" 

"They rule it as filth and pure, yet in reality pure is just another word for filth-"   he says as the view ahead grew vast.