get out

pairing: implied sasuke x naruto
type: crack
setting: konoha
era: boruto

summary: as a kid, naruto was a prankster - there's no denying it.

a/n: contains spoilers

xxx

as a kid, naruto was a prankster - there's no denying it. so, therefore, consequences were set in place and naruto was sent off to undo whatever problem he'd created. case closed.

however, that was the third hokage's doings. he was used to naruto and knew him like a grandson. hiruzen was one of the only people who could set naruto in place, and the villagers loved it.

but then he passed away, and the fifth hokage was set into place. tsunade got a glimpse of what naruto was capable of before she was set into office, so she had no issues with disciplining him when necessary. nevertheless, she didn't have much of a reason to. naruto was a teenager and didn't pull the cheap gimmicks that he used to, because he had enough attention to satisfy him.

after some time, the sixth hokage, kakashi hatake's inauguration took place, meaning if naruto did anything out of line, there would definitely be consequences. so, he made sure to stay out of trouble, even though the issue was pretty much gone. naturally, naruto is a clumsy guy, though, so no one could really blame kakashi for his protective measures.

then came naruto. now, at thirty years old, naruto had complete control over his actions and his body, including kurama. but what he wasn't prepared for was a taste of his own medicine.

sasuke and naruto stand on their balcony in the morning, staring at the hokage wall which reads the words asshole and idiot-face. sasuke stares at the mural in silence, not knowing what to say. he eventually decided to poke at naruto.

"since when did they write your name there?" naruto did not turn to face his husband and instead muttered, "get out," with a scowl.

xxx

xxx

wjdnqkdke this is short because I wrote it in the car, but I still think it's cute☺️ (art credits to the user at the bottom of the sheet)

355 words