4

"I won't tell them, but under one condition." You said, which caught the attention of the boys. "Let me be your spy."

-------------------------------

The 5 boys looked at you in complete shock. You, Dream's best friend since you two were little, wanting to spy on him for the people he is fighting against. It shocked them. "You want to spy on Dream? Your very best friend?" Wilbur asked curiously. "Why?"

"Because he lied to me, and there's one thing I hate more than violence and was, it's lying. I know he is my best friend and I know it might be hard for you to believe me, but you have my word and my promise, and I always keep my promises." You say looking at Wilbur and then at Fundy, Eret and Tubbo. "If you guys are with them then so am I. You may not be George or Sapnap but you guys know me as well and know I never break my promises or my word."

They nodded in agreement. "She's right Wilbur." Eret said. "I'm the fourth closest person to her and I can tell you that she will be your spy and you can count on her word. She may be Dream's best friend but I know, she is our alley." Fundy and Tubbo nodded.

Wilbur looked at them and them at his right hand man, Tommy, who nodded at him with a smirk. Wilbur then looked back at you with the same smirk. "Welcome to L'Manberg Y/N."

Hearing those words brought a smile to your face, as well as your 3 friends. "First matter of business, we need to discuss what you will be spying on." Wilbur said. "I can gather plans for you guys, me and Dream share a house together and he's always out hunting with George and Sapnap that I could quickly go in his office area and write down his plans in a journal." You suggest.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Tommy said looking at you. "I could also gather supplies for you guys as well from our house, Dream has this, secret hideout that only me, George and Sapnap know about, it's where he also keeps all his extra armour and weapons. He knows I wouldn't steal anything so he will most likely go after the others when he notices things are gone. You guys will have to help me bring everything here but I can send the three of them on a hunting trip so we can gather everything."

"Wow Y/N, you've only been here for not even an hour yet and you already have plans made." Tubbo said in pure surprise. "I'm good at this I guess." You say with a small grin. "I can start getting them plans for you tomorrow, I know that the three of them will be gone all day so I can collect all notes for you." Wilbur nodded. "That would be amazing. I do have a question."

You hummed in response and looked at him. "How are you in fighting?" He asked you, while leaning forward, you thought for a second. "Well, I'm pretty good with my knife." You say pulling out your small blade out from your sheath, that was around your waist. "I know it's not much but it's all Dream would give me since I'm basically just a farmer."

"Well it looks like we'll have to train you as well, in archery and sword fighting, we can start that tomorrow as well. For now, Fundy, Eret and Tubbo, I need you guys to take Y/N but to the Dream SMP, she's been gone longer than I think Dream thought so he will be looking for her soon and she can not be seen in L'Manberg and since you three still live in the Dream SMP undercover, I want you to take her back and tell Dream and you found her unconscious in the woods because she hit her head and you fixed it up." Wilbur commanded.

"Got it boss." Fundy said as you stood up. "Tomorrow we will start our plans to win this war."