chapter 9

Shutting the door behind me, I made way into Mr. Eugene's office. Though It was not my first time, I noticed a lot of changes had been made.

His office was rather small with books littered all over. His shelves couldn't contain quarter of his books and sheets. No wonder he always had our scripts mixed up, I thought as I stood admiring the beautiful new changes In the office.

Though it was rather not suit to my taste, the space and the shelves could now contain all his belongings. Including some charts of the body.

"sorry if am late." I heard Mr. Eugene voice right behind me as he walked through the door heading to his seat.

"well I was just arriving." I told him as I took a seat right opposite him.

"where are your other group colleagues?" he asked as I saw him bring out a folder and started going through them.

"well I really don't know. But I guess they will be here soon." I said still looking around.

"okay then. We will just wait for them." He replied as he continued on his work.

I wasn't still comfortable with the arrangement and decoration of his office. Everything was all mixed up. Both the books, image charts, chairs and everything.

"sir?" I said speaking low so as not to noisily disturb him.

"yes ciara." He said but was still engrossed in his reading.

"I was wondering how your office was decorated. Well..."

"The decoration isn't good right?" he said now looking up from his book.

"Well it's a little bit awkward. Besides the space is a little too big but the settings are not coordinated." I said hoping he doesn't get vexed at me.

"well you see that am a busy man. I hardly even organize my clothing unless my wife see to it. I wouldn't say this arrangement doesn't affect me but since am always busy, I don't have time for such."

"what if I get someone who would help?" I asked him.

"someone? Who will help? That's interesting but then where will you?" he asked me.

"well it a surprise sir. By next week I will get the person ready." I said feeling all excited.

"okay if you say so." He said as he continued his reading. Seeing the boys haven't arrived yet, I moved from the opposite chair of Mr. Eugene and went to a chair right cross him. Besides the door entrance though. I started organizing the setting in my head. I imaginary started arranging the shelves, tables and other things with my mind. When I was now successful in arranging it, I let out a smile.

"I see you are happy to see me." I heard a voice behind me say. Turning it was Craig.

"and why would I be?" I asked back forming a face of anger.

"I don't know."

"where have you been. Didn't I tell you to arrive here in 30 minutes time? Mr. Eugene has been waiting since then." I said as I still had a face of disapproval.

"sorry had some things to take care of." Craig replied sitting besides me. Just then looking up at him, I saw he had cuts and bruises.

"things that has to do with fighting?" I said to him.

"fighting?"

"can't you see your cut lip and bruised faced? And I really thought you were a gentle guy." I said as I stood up heading to Mr. Eugene's main office.