9

Third person's POV

Jeongin woke up when suddenly heard something fell. He quickly stood up and ran to see what is happening. His jaw dropped when he saw Jina holding a frying pan on her left hand, and the pot is already on the floor.

"D-Did I wake you up?" Jina asked as she felt nervous why Jeongin looks so shocked

"No" Jeongin lied trying not to show that he just woke up "Are you trying to cook?"

"Yeah, but I'm not familiar with these things" Jina answered

Jeongin quickly fixed everything that Jina touched and fell "What made you want to cook this early morning when you are not familiar?"

"I'm staying here in your place and I don't want to be a burden. I at least want to help you" Jina

He nodded "Why don't you go and get ready? Let's eat outside"

"Are you sure?" Jina

"Yup" he answered and continued fixing and arranging Jina's mess

Jina went inside the guest roo where she's staying at. She took a quick bath and wore her clothes that Lian bought for her just last night. She started doing her makeup that Lian taught her last night as well. She stayed up 'til midnight just to learn how to do her own makeup. Next, she dried her hair.

She went out to the living room as soon as she finished and saw no one there

She went out to the living room as soon as she finished and saw no one there. She sat on the couch while staring at the window where you can see the whole view of the city. A smile curved on her lips as she felt excited about their trip today. She's excited to do things and roam around the city. Lastly, she's excited to see where Hansol is.

Jeongin finally finished getting ready and quickly took his phone, wallet and car keys with him. He got out of the room and his jaw dropped when he saw Jina looking like an ordinary South Korean teenager.

"Where are we going?" Jina asked

Jeongin took a deep breath and looked away "Anywhere-"