16

Jina's POV

"I will kill my own Father!!!"

Hansol's eyes widened "What are you saying? Y-You're going to kill your Father? Are you being serious right now? You'll be in danger!"

"I-I know, and I know I shouldn't do thag because he is still my Father whatever his sins are. I-If that will free us all and will make a change, I-I will do it"

"Jina! This is a serious matter! If you will kill him, his sister will probably go after you! She will take over and will kill you in return!" Hansol shouted

"T-That's why I want you to go back there. I-I want you to take over instead of her and save me if you will have the chance"

"No, I'm sorry. You're not going to kill your Father. He is your Father and he is the reason why you're alive. Why not try to talk to him? Try convincing him to change the plans. He will listen to you Jina" Hansol

 He will listen to you Jina" Hansol

(This is Hansol)

(Kim Jong Nam, Hansol's Father)

I shook my head as answer "M-My Father never listened to me. I tried to remind him a-about the promises he made. The promise that once he take over and rule the country, he will change what his Father started. I-I was so wrong for always hoping he will take over soon. If only I-I knew, I shouldn't have supported him. He is worst than our Grandfather. He can kill anyone around him, even if that person is related to him, even me. Hansol, North Korea isn't safe anymore. We need you. We need your help. Just this once, help us"

Hansol sat on the couch and let out a heavy sigh "J-Jina, you know you are the only person I have. You are so important to me and I can't even let you scarifice your own safety for the other people. What's the use of changing the country when you're not there anymore-"

"They are not going to kill me-"

"Yes, they are not going to kill you with their own hands. They will kill you slowly by suffering alone, Jina. For 20 years, you always help others and think of their sake. I'm begging you, Jina. Think of yourself this time. You also deserve to be happy and free like them. For me, you are like the people in North Korea, suffering from the hardship and hoping for freedom. Jina, you're such a wonderful person and you deserve to feel happiness as well. Please, don't do anything stupid. You are not going to kill your Father for me to rule and take over. You are much better than what you are now. Just take over the country and change everything according to what you want" Hansol

I kneeled in front of him and looked down "I-I'm also scared but I have to. This is what everyone deserves. I'm not just doing this for North Korea's people. I'm also doing this for Mother and Ju Ae. My sister deserves to live like a normal child. She needs to feel what does ordinary children feels here. I want her to do everything freely and talk freely. It's been so hard for me to watch her whispering about how much she wanted to go here. A-Also, Mother may smile always and show how strong she is. S-She can't fool me, I know how hard it is for her. I know how hurt she is. H-Help me once, Hansol. I'm also begging you"

Hansol stood up "I'm sorry" he whispered and opened the door. I heard him calling the guards, telling them something.

Why is this so hard? I thought it'll end soon...

"Ms. Kim, we have to go" one unfamiliar guy said

I stood up and nodded. I followed him outside the house. I saw Hansol standing at the gate. He just looked away as I passed by in front of him.

"I will continue the plan, save me if ever you will change your mind" I whispered and walked out of the place along with the bodyguard President Moon left for me

We both got in the car and the driver started driving the car. I can see at the side mirror of the car, Hansol is looking at the car.

I felt my tears started falling as the car turned left. This is the hardest thing for me. I was hoping for all the years that Hansol will change the country once I told him about the plan. What should I do now? Should I just kill everyone under my Father and him? How? How am I supposed to take over without getting caught? I should've not went here.

This hurts.

I rested my head and looked at the window. How come I'm in the same country but I feel free here? How come me and my people felt all the hardship and pain? How come people here are free? How come the world is so unfair? Why is the world so hard on us? Is this what it's supposed to be? Are we really destined to feel the pain? Are we really destined to be in that place?

Jeongin calling...

"J-Jeongin"

[How was the talk? I will go home later in the evening, Uncle is talking to us. You can either cook or order the food. I'll tell Jisung to go there and guide you-]

"I-It was f-fine"

[You mean the conversation?]

"Hmm"

[You don't sound okay]

"I'm fine"

[Are you sure?]

"Yeah"

[Jina, sometimes, it's okay to feel hurt]

Now, I can't control the tears anymore...