17

Jisung's POV

I woke up when I felt my phone started ringing. I quickly opened it and saw who the fuck is calling me while I'm sleeping.

Jeongin calling...

"Seriously?"

[I have to ask you a favor. I know this is too sudden but my Uncle is currently talking to me, Minho and Lian-]

"What the hell did the three of you did?! Why the hell is President Moon talking to the three of you?!"

[Just-]

"I understand if President Moon will talk to you, since you are his nephew. But Minho and Lian? Damn"

[I know. We did something horrible. We hacked the system of blue house and it was my fault. For now, I want to ask you a favor]

"About?"

[Jina will arrive in the condominium in one hour. She's alone there. It's already lunch and she's not yet eating. I want you to be there and guide her]

"Why would I do that? Can't she stay there alone?"

[Just go there. She can't stay there alone, Jisung. I promise to pay half of the car you wanted to buy-]

"I'm on my way to your condominium"

[Hmm, you know my code. I'll call you from time to time]

"Yeah, bye!" I ended the call and turned off my phone

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. After that, I wore my clothes and blow dry my hair using the hair dryer. I took my phone, wallet, car keys and wireless eadset with me.

I left the house and started driving to Jeongin's condominium

I left the house and started driving to Jeongin's condominium. I don't know what the problem is, but I am sure it's really a serious one. Why the fuck would they hack the system of blue house? They know it belongs to the President Moon Jae In. What's gotten into their mind? I just hope they won't be in trouble now.

I stopped in front of a restaurant, I just bought two set of meals and paid it using my own money. I should tell Jeongin to pay everything later. He is so crazy. I continued driving and after 15 minutes, I finally arrived at the condominiun. I parked the car and got out. I rode the elevator to Jeongin's floor. You can do this, Jisung. He will pay half of the price if the car you want after this. Just do whatever Jeongin says.

I knocked on the door first and inserted the code of Jeongin's condominium. I opened the door and saw no one at the living room. Jeongin's laptop is still on the table. I put the foods down and opened Jeongin's room, the bathroom and every room but no one is inside. I went to the guest room and opened it.

"Ji-" I stopped talking when I heard Jina sobbing under the blanket. I closed the door slowly and knocked like I saw nothing. "Jina? This is Jisung. I was called by Jeongin to go here and stay with you until he arrives. I bought us lunch to eat"

"I-I'm fine, you can eat first. I'll just go out later. I want to rest for now" Jina answered

"Are you okay? I heard your sobs. Did you and Jeongin had a fight? Uh... Whatever the problem that you two fought about. I want to tell you that Jeongin is kinda immature sometimes but he is really worth waiting for. He will probably say sorry later and I promise, he won't let you be hurt. If he did something wrong, you guys should talk about it. I'm just here at the living room, you can go out if you want someone to talk to"

"Thank you" Jina

I sighed and sat on the couch. Did Jeongin talked to other girls that made Jina cry? If yes, why the hell is he doing that? I should fucking cut his tongue and fingers. He is so dumb to make a girl cry.

I lied down on the couch and slowly fell asleep...

______________________________________

Jeongin's POV

It's 9pm and I just got here. I parked the car and rode the elevator to my condominium. I arrived and entered the door. I saw Jisung sleeping on the sofa. The foods were on the table and never touched.

"Jisung"

Jisung got up as I woke him up "Hey"

"Where is she?"

"Inside the guest room- Ya! Did you made her cry? I heard her sobbing. What the hell did you do?" Jisung glared at me

Ah, he thought we fought? But why the hell is she crying? I thought the talk was fine.

"We just misunderstood each other but we'll be fine. You can sleep in my room-"

"I don't care about the money you will pay for the car I want but you asshole. Why did you made a girl cry? Jina looks so precious" Jisung rolled his eyes

THIS IS SO SHIT. WHY DO I LOOK LIKE I AM THE BAD ONE HERE?

"Yeah, whatever you say. Just eat and sleep in my room. I'll just talk to Jina"

He sighed and rolled his eyes "Made sure that you two will fix everything"

"Yeah"

I went to the guest room and opened the door. I saw Jina standing and staring at the window.

"Jina?"

She turned around smiled at me "Jeongin"

"Hey, are you okay?"

She nodded as answer.

"Jisung said you cried earlier"

"Yeah" Jina

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Jina smiled at me and nodded "Jeongin"

"Hmm?"

"If ever our country will unite as one, don't ever look for me" she said and she's slowly fading away...

NO. WHAT THE HELL-

______________________________________

"Yang Jeongin! Wake up! We're here" Minho said

THAT WAS JUST A DREAM, RIGHT?