41

Jeongin's POV

"Yang Jeongin!" she shouted

I looked at her.

She whispered something and I didn't heard it. I just want to hug her. If some people hates rain because it's giving them struggle. Leave me out. I will always be grateful to feel the rain if that means Jina is with me.

I, Yang Jeongin, represents the moon, will always be grateful to let the rain show up on my time in the night sky.

I rushed and hugged her tightly "You will always be my rain. I will remember every drop and will be glad"

"Jeongin-" Jina

"I am also thankful to have you. I've never expected you to be the girl who will change my life. To be honest, I am losing interest to live. My parents died when I was young due to car accident that gave me reason to give up for a lot of times. But you..." I smiled at her and caress her cheeks "You gave me a reason to hold tight and fight together despite of how compliacted it is. You still chose me"

She smiled at me.

"I love you, Jina. I always do. I'm willing to give up everything just to be with you. I can give up everything I have in South Korea just to stay here with you. I want to be guy who will watch you proudly as you finally let your people free. I want to be the guy who will make you happy during your sad time. I am willing to be that guy"

"J-Jeongin, I am sorry" she whispered and hugged me tightly "I am really sorry for putting you in this situation. I never wanted to put you in trouble. I am really sorry"

"I wanted this. I chose this path. I decided to do this. You never did anything. I am also happy with this situation. I finally had the chance to tell you about what I really feel. Thank you..."

She looked at me "I am sorry"

Was that the rain???

or tears???

Why?

______________________________________

Lian's POV

(Next Day)

I parked the car in front of Minho's house. He didn't answered any of my calls nor messages. I kept calling him and sending message but he is ignoring me. I knocked on the door for a few times.

Minho opened it "What are you doing here?"

"I want to know where Jeongin is. He is not in his condominium. His number is out of reach for three days. Are you with him? I called Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Felix and Jisung but they doesn't know anything about him. They were also trying to reach him out but he is not answering"

"I don't know either. I was just about to go to his condominium. Where the hell is he?" Minho asked and tried to call someone on his phone "Argh! Why isn't he picking up?"

"Who-"

"Hello? Yes, this is Minho. May I speak to President Moon? This is a serious matter. I will wait. Thank you" Minho said

"Who was it?"

"President Moon's personal assistant. For now, let's look for him" he said and got in my car's driving seat, I sat on the shotgun seat "Call President Moon"

"I thought-"

"Just call him" Minho ordered and started the engine

calling President Moon...

"Good morning"

[Lian? What made you call?]

"I just want to know if Jeongin is with you?"

[He went to Jina]

"To Jina? North Korea?"

[Yes, I gave him the-]

"No way. You didn't. Tell me you-"

[What's the matter?]

"J-Jina is planning to kill President Kim. Jeongin will be in danger. Please get him out of there. He can't-"

"President Moon, go to Hansol. We will meet you there" Minho said

[I will]

He ended the call. Minho started driving fast to Hansol's place. I don't know why Minho wasn't trying to ask me anything. All I know is he is scared for Jeongin. He will be involved.

After a long drive, we finally arrived at the place. We got out of the car and the guards opened the gate for us. We went inside and saw Hansol waiting at the living room.

"President Moon called me" Hansol said

"What are we supposed to do? We can't just barge in there, people might get scared"

Hansol sighed "Jina told me about her plan. She wants me to take over once she killed her Father. I am against her plan. She will be in danger if that happens. Everyone around her will be in danger even her own family. I am scared for the both of them"

"Why the fuck Jeongin went there without telling us?!" Minho shouted

"Hansol" President Moon entered

We all vowed to him.

"You have to get Jeongin out of there or he will be involved" Hansol

President Moon sighed "I called the other zone. They said that Jina wasn't in the mansion. She left two days ago. That means Jeongin is with her"

"Is there anything else?" Hansol asked

"President Kim was found dead this morning. He was kept inside a secret room in his office for three days. That means Jina killed him before she left with Jeongin" President Moon

"He can't be in danger. We have to do something"

"They are probably in Chagang where we lived before" Hansol

President Moon gestured his personal assistant something..

"Damn it" Minho whispered

"He will be safe, right?"

"I am sure for one thing. Jina would rather sacrifice her own life for everyone" Hansol whispered

Jeongin, you can't be in danger...