Chapter 1

Dippers POV
The ghost of a lost bond. That's me and Mabel now. She turned out to be everything I hate and I turned out to be everything she hates. Mabel is Pansexual. I don't even know what it is just another stupid sexuality the lgbt community made up. They're pathetic.

Sometimes I feel bad though. What do I gain from hating them? No no dipper! It's wrong! It's disgusting! It's against everything you've ever learned.

Mabel and me switched rooms about a year ago, that's when she came out. But she still walks by my room every now and then and we catch glances but those turn  into glares and fights. She ends up crying, I feel bad but refuse to let myself.

Flashback to a week ago
"Hey Dipper..."
"What do you want Mabel?"
"I- Can we talk?"
"No. I don't associate with you people, now get out of my face."
"I- You're a jerk dipper! What is wrong with you?! Why can't you just accept people for who they are! It's not that hard! We're normal too!"
"Mabel. That's not normal. It's a disease. I can fix you!"
"I don't need to be fixed! I like what I like! You don't get to be the judge of that! This year has been so hard! First I lose all my friends, then our parents die in a fire, and now I've lost my brother!"
"Don't bring up our parents."
"You're not the only one in pain from that you know? Selfish jerk!"
"I will stand by what our parents taught me!!!"
"What they taught you was wrong... just please... I only want my brother back I need some support."
"No Mabel. Go away."
And then Mabel left the room I could hear her cry as she walked away.

End of Flashback.

The shortest chapter but they get longer, trust me