Hands

Saturday afternoon

I walked home from sunas place high and a mess. Tears ran cold as they came to an end.

I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I DONT CARE I repeated in my head to remember my worth.

I walked for 45 min and finally got to my house.  I walked through the front door almost dead looking and empty.

I slammed the door shut and headed straight to the shower, the water ran over my clothed back. I didn't even bother to remove any of my clothes I just walked in. The water streamed over every curve of my body.

After I changed into comfortable clothes i fell on my bed face first in my dark room.

Bzzz bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzz

My phone buzzed as it turned on to show a voice call.

The little energy in my body pushed me to answer the phone with out looking at the caller id

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU UP TO TOMORROW?!?!"

A familiar voice yelled through the phone. It was bokuto.

"Nothing maybe dyeing my hair" I groaned

"IM HERE TO CALL MY FAVOR YOU OWE MEE" he hollered

"Oh yeah what can I do for you" I stated

"Sooo we have a volleyball camp that hosts lots of volleyball teams all over the city...butttttt our only water girl quit out of the blue" he said stretching his words as he spoke

"Uhhh huhhh" I followed along

"I was wondering if you'd like to volunteer for the part..not like you have a choice, I can tattle at any given moment" he said bluntly

"Bokuto I don't know I'm not feeling well..especially towards volleyball guys" I snapped

"I'll be sure to give you community service hours..PLEASEE WE NEED YOU" he whined

"Fine but you have to promise to forget about what you heard at the party" I said

"I guesssss.. THANK YOU IT STARTS TOMORROW MORNING AT 9Am!!" He yelled at the phone which made me pull the phone away from my ear so my eardrums won't burst.

"So earlyyyy ugh see you there"

The rest of the day I spent staring at the ceiling in sorrow and anger.

-0-

Sunday morning

I threw on some sweats and a hoodie. I kept a single hair tie on my wrist along with random bracelets that chimed when I moved.

Bokuto drove to my place and honked the horn when he arrived outside.

I grabbed my phone with a monster in my hand. I jogged up to the car and attempted to open the door.

Bokuto unlocked and locked the door teasing me as I tried to open the locked door.

I flipped him off and said "Just open it already or I'm going back inside!"

"Fineee you're no fun. Cheer up in a second you can pick and chose from the guys there" he said as I opened the door and sat down.

"No thanks" I mumbled as I buckled the seat belt.

I remained quiet or on my phone the whole way there as Bokuto blasted and sang along to Megan the stallion, Nicki minaj, and occasionally cried to Ariana grande.

Once we arrived I saw the twins walking into the large gym. Oh no I swear if he's there.

Bokuto ran into the gym dragging me by my forearm as we entered the gym there Suna was. He looked at me with an angry look as he looked over to Bokuto mad dogging him.