Bag

"Atsumu shut the fuck up...please" Suna scoffed at the lunch table.

Sitting at the volleyball table during lunch was now a regular routine. I wasn't left alone to eat in silence. I wasn't only drinking monster and eating junk. Suna often packed me lunch, usually whatever he was eating. He tried to play it off by shaming my lunch and saying it wasn't healthy. He also mentioned the fact i wouldn't grow without the right nutrition and that was the reason he'd feed me. He cared and It was sweet. Suna also wasn't smoking as much as he used to, we hung out with each other almost everyday.

"Whatttt!?! I'm just telling samu that I'm better. If he wants to succeed he needs to try harder" Tsumu said in defense

"Stop picking fights" I said quietly eating.

"Oh y/n speaks? What makes you think you have any position to talk here? Dolls sit still and look pretty. Now shut your fucking mouth." He says back. Atsumu stood himself up from across his food tray and leaned over the table. His face nearing mine angrily. He's lately been very on edge and aggressive towards everyone.

"Leave it" Suna said as he sat next to me and used his hand to shove atsumus head away, palming his face.

"No no really. Hey why don't you kiss me again? I'm sure Suna would like to watch." He smirked and stormed away

"It was a long time ago" I automatically spoke to clear any confusion that would cloud sunas mind space.

......

"Mmm" was the only noise that escaped him. I was expecting an explosion of some sort. He didn't mind at all, he just continued stuffing his face. His over protective nature should've shown.

So why wasn't it?

Suna then comforted me although he knew I carried a tough exterior. If someone yelled in my Face Id cry out of anger or overwhelming myself from trying not to swing. Suna was genuinely a calm collected guy and his personality rubbed off on me, you could say

"Practice match? That's why he was mad?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah he thinks the team isn't pushing themselves hard enough" samu said stuffing his face

"Oh"

Tsumu was right I wasn't in any position to talk but I was never one to listen.

"We're playing karasuno,  wanna come watch?" Suna said as he ate. He waved his hand in my face, presenting a swaying jelly fruit snack.

"Yeah" I announced to the table. "Thank youuu" I display my gratitude since he was sharing, taking the fruit snack out of his hands carefully

"Always there to support the team." Aran spoke smiling, lifting himself and his tray leaving the table.

He's not wrong, lately I've been making every one of their matches even if it's just for practice.

"Karasuno has been begging to practice against us." Samu spoke

"More reason for us to win" Suna snickered

The game began pretty quickly and rushed As soon as Karasunos team walked

"Oh shit" I muttered quietly. The sounds of the guys hollering and jumping, crowded the gym. Squeaking from under their sneakers pierced my ears. It's him

It's the salty guy from the house party.

I looked at the volleyball being tossed in the air back and forth. Time went by and I was just holding off until it was over.

"You did good" I patted sunas back after their match

"Thanks" he grumbled. His eyes looked dead. Any small sorce of energy he had...was gone.