IV: The Sheikah troop

Impa with Paya stood next to her, shy and doing nothing and being silent her not attending most of the time probably just dragged just to learn, was outside their house them gathered with the rest of Kakriko held a meeting. "I ask brave warriors of our settlement to join the Hero on his quest, to face the Yiga clan. Warriors of courage is advised to help." Impa's speech caused a stir amongst the crowd. "If no one is to come you are cowards! Warriors of the Sheikah tribe have helped Hyrule and we failed to do that almost a century ago! Why are courageless, I beg of you of this deed and help Hyrule!" she spat an irascible temper corrupting her words. "Have you forgotten what happened this morning! Corpses of two little CHILDREN were found BLOODIED!"

Impa had referred to Koko and Cottla. Dorian's house was washed up of all its blood, and the kids' corpses were taken into the Kakariko mortuary by the bystanders. Their loss was greatly felt in the village as many of the adults passed the girls to keep up joy. They wanted to make her happy as their after their own mother's death.

 "I shall have to make sacrifices, Lady Impa" a youthful man with pale skin, turquoise eyes cold as stone dappled with lime, frosty hair with a ponytail first rising upwards then cascading down to his neck, tied by a with an aureate and crimson embellished ribbon, an alabaster kimono with edges embellished in cardinal on his teen physique, a haori worn with the same pale colour as the kimono that draped to his feet, the same pale colour of samurai pants, a collar made of fur. On his back two scabbards patterned with bisque diamonds, short kodachi shoved in the leather hilts ornamented with the same design as the sheaths which were held on his back by raven leather belts. "Atsushi is I..." His words were cool and unhurried, "Dear friend I cannot have you go with me," a gruff voice erupted in a brisk tone. A brutish figure in the same traditional clothing except the haori was replaced by a cloak out of the collar of fur with the kimono and samurai pants in an increased size, with his face having features of slicked-back chalky hair and hazel eyes and a goatee and moustache pointed and elegant. A Might Lynel Crusher, shield and bow of the same class of weapons. A quiver made of off-white leather had scores of arrows; mostly electric arrows. Atsushi looked back at what was probably was his friend, "Very well then, Arakan" he breathed. 3 other warriors stepped out and bowed, "It is our honour," 2 of them were in traditional kimonos of Kakariko, almost identical, with hair of the Sheikah colour draping with long hair from the left to short on the right, aquamarine eyes staring out of the scintillating and young body, one of them had duplex Eightfold Longblades held by the same belts Atsushi has, the other, who astonishingly did not get crushed by the weight of the weapon he wielded, which was an Edge of Duality. The other mercenary wore the same worn kimono, under it a hard chest plate of Hylian soldiers, a messy hairstyle of Sheikah colour strands of hairs in his eyes which sparkled colours like an Opal. He operated with 2 Soldier's Broadswords. The twins first introduced themselves, first the Edge of duality holding twin, who spoke in an orotund voice "I am Daisuke and my twin here is ..." his brother took way to speak, the tone gravelly "Haru." The last soldier uttered in a flat voice, "Undercover Hyrulean soldier Kazuhiko." Atsushi and Arakan bowed too. Dorian walked towards Link, "Thank you for leaving on this quest. I want to have a funeral for my daughters, I just hope you give the people the justice they deserve," Link nodded, "I just hope you plough through the pain, just like any warrior would," Dorian with a gulp, "I hope I do,"

"Thank you brave warriors for aiding me on this quest." Link declared in his modulated tone. It was quite a few minutes before Zelda and Link came, as they were accompanying the people who took Koko and Cottla to the morgue. Only a few people lingered around most of them at shops. "Hyrule has been given far too much injustice from the Yiga clan" While it was morning they packed essential needs: food, water, weapons and clothes and a massive stash of Chilly elixirs. They met up again in the same place the meeting occurred. The Queen arrived in the Gerudo Vai set, it being a bright fuchsia, her malachite eyes set on everyone. Link was also shortly there his weapons slung over on his back, a backpack also increasing the load. When the other men had arrived they were on brink of hysterical laughter. Link had his cheeks bright red in embarrassment. He too was wearing the attire of a traditional Gerudo woman, the Gerudo Vai clothing. Arakan teased Link, "So the Hero likes crossdressing, huh?" Everyone started howling in laughter, even the Queen who didn't get used to seeing him in this women's clothing after 5 years. "Psh, shut up," annoyed Link said. "Ok fine," Zelda replied in a chuckling voice. Atsushi and Arakan had tears glistening eyes by the end of it. Zelda pulled out the Sheikah Slate.

This monumental piece of technology was upgraded by the great minds of Purah and Robbie who now called it the ancient overlock unit. It had an extra handle with it being azure another circle holding it with the same material holding the other end. It had given this a much cooler look. The functionality had increased in myriads of ways, such as the bombs being spawned causing multiple to activate, the Statis rune could freeze all nearby enemies and them being taken in a photo explodes all detected enemies. The teleporting function could even transport more than one person now. The Queenwavered her finger around the Kay Noh shrine before tapping it. Then with a transitory period, the combatants and queen were evaporated into rafts of cerulean tendrils.

Their eyes opened to a cliff overlooking a horse stable, the ground caramel with sand. Atsushi, Daisuke, Haru and Kazuhiko were shocked with their sudden arrival at a state they have never explored. "Let us travel to Gerudo Town," ordered Link, "With you 5 staying at the en-route Karra Karra Bazaar,"