VII: Intel needed

The Queen and her appointed knight walked off the platform of the sand sprinkled shrine of the Daqo Chisay Shrine. The yellow caramel gate of Gerudo town lay ahead, Gerudo troopers guarding it their Gerudo spears relaxed in their hands, detecting them as a non-threat. They walked into the vibrant town of the women. They walked on the dusted and sandy floor blazing once touched. The normal inhabitants were residing beside them, with the Gerudo women themselves as merchants, or kid vai running in glee in their games and the occasional tourists, such as the living rock of Gorons sitting lazily or loitering slackly in the town square or hallways, the anthropomorphic birds of the Rito deciding what to by, or female Hylians impatiently in the line for a spa. The vast staircase leading to the Gerudo chieftain's palace. An imperial rug, designed with a cardinal and edges embellished with ornate vermeil tendrils. More Gerudo sentries were out at the entrance, the carpet leading inside it. They arrived in the royal room, 4 mini fountains filled with crystal water, up ahead to Gerudo captain statues out of a hickory stone with thrusted Gerudo claymores in front of the ornate throne forged out of scintillating gold. A viridescent patterned pillow, behind a longer pillar of stone with Gerudo text, etched within it. Sitting upon the cathedra was Riju. She as succeeding Champion had achieved a cloth of sapphire details of Divine Beast Vah Naboris detailed in white. She had aurulent heels, cloth coloured aqua and ebony around her chest, bangles of green and elaborated with golden sots worn around her shoulders and ankles, with others just aureate worn around her neck and wrists, rings of the same colour to tie neat locks of crimson luxurious hair. Around her hips was embroidered with caramel a medallion of the same colour a vermillion symbol of the Gerudo laid on it, tied by a string of turquoise circular feathers. On her face was a smile of blue lipstick. Her green eyes were warm with joy. Her head was adorned with a headpiece imbued with a ruby, on her head placed a crown of the Gerudo, almost as if chards were separated their native language also emblazoned on it. Beside her the towering figure of Buliara in her cerise pants bedecked in Gerudo Captain armour of gold, beryl and scarlet in a stone face as usual trimmed with a monster intricate shards sprouting out as if horns. "Zelda, you have returned haven't you, it's been so long, last time remembered you coming to my 17th birthday," Riju smiled. She stood out of her sovereign chair walking towards the duo out of her lazy posture. "How may I be of help?" she queried, Zelda's spirited voice answered, "You see we came to stop Yiga, they have started rising and we wish to put an end to this misfortune." Buliara boomed behind them, "My troopers have also seen the rise of altitude of attacks are present. We suspect the Sheikah in red, are trying to avenge their fallen master, but the magnitude is too high. This twilight in the morning of today reports that a lot of Yiga were travelling around the entrance to the desert near Thundra plateau. We also intend to investigate it but-" Riju cut her off, "Any of our garrison that go never come back, and we fear life in Gerudo canyon will diminish if we don't stop sending them." Link stayed silent obviously giving a cue to Zelda, "You see, I and Link with 5 other warriors have come to investigate ourselves, we also have a lead. It's a meeting between the clan... and hosting it is another Yiga warrior, that was once 2nd in command, known as the Right hand of the Inverted eye, Sooga. We came here in search for intel..." Rearward Link added on Zelda, "And a plan that will crush the Yiga."

They rested in the shade of a courtyard of the Gerudo army's fighting area. The troopers trained with their Gerudo spears striking their lances on dummies and scimitars of this region clanking on the others in duels. Even Patricia was close by, the sand seal playing joyfully, It's face coloured slate blue, eyes amber staring warmly, a spiky hairstyle trailing down a plump though agile body that was dark, that was defangs protruding in the gaping mouth of the seal. Riju asked, "What is your strategy in order to takedown the clan?" Link had dwelled on it quite a bit, and thought it would be the most effortless, "Well using the fact that comparing Yiga to Vah Naboris they are just beetles, me and my party can camouflage into their meeting, and with communication I will teleport you and Vah Naboris to the valley leading up to the hideout, I and my party will escape and allow you to crush them." Riju butted in, "Not just me and the Divine Beast but also Patricia," Link continued, " Sure Just be close with her. However, we shall be prepared for failure. I think our cover has been blown. The fact we were attacked by some... Mega Lizalfos with an army, which had a seal of the Yiga can explain this." Riju was bewildered at one point of the plan, the communication, "How can you talk with me when you are at one point from the other?" Zelda's eyes lit up, in chance to show Sheikah technology, "You see when Purah and Robbie created the Ancient overlock unit, they both had an intent to create some sort of far communication. So the 2 created tech already present to make a new relic. You can almost be at Rito village while talking to an ally at Zora's Domain!" Riju had her eyes wide in awe. "We need to settle a bit, and I have some business in the town too. I have one last note, we leave by midnight, for I have told the Sheikah warriors before that I will shoot fire arrow signalling our departure. Can you also ask Buliara for 2 Demon carvers, 3 Vicious sickles and 1 Windcleaver from the weapon cache?" Riju nodded and followed suit. Buliara must've gotten the Yiga weapons from the other courtyard with 2 other Gerudo soldiers. "Here you go vai think you can handle these many weapons?" Link shoved all the 1 handed weapons in his leather belt, while carrying the Windcleaver in both of his hands, stark milk-white light pulsing gently. "Bye," both of them spoke. Riju waved a goodbye to the advancing duet, Link slowly fatiguing down by the weight. 

Link had gone to the dilated Hotel Oasis and bought 2 rooms with a bed and spa plan, as Link took both keys and went to his room before placing all the sickles and the cumbersome samurai sword along with his already weighty backpack. He shoved the keys in his belt's pocket and started travelling outside the Queen coming with him out of the hotel. They walked to the clothing store of Fashion Passion. There were barely any shoppers. Link was walking past it, yet the Queen giggled, "You love crossdressing so much so you want another pair?" Link was annoyed, "Stop teasing me will you, and I never said we were going to get more Gerudo clothes," they ambled into another hallway without a shade, on their left side a wooden door with pristine planks. Link opened it without hesitation. "Um... Link? Why are we entering from the shop's back door?" Link allowed the Queen to come forward and closed the door. "Don't tell anyone that this place exists," seriousness seeped into Link's voice. She was a little worried. Link paced left then booming, "Greta, my great friend! I have business today, 6 custom costumes. Just design 5 of the smaller ones, and a single one of the big one," Greta, the Gerudo women, a black-market owner, asked, "Well yes sir. I am assuming you'll let me design it through the...device." though she was bewildered it wasn't in Link's hand. So she peeked from the counter to lay eyes on Zelda. She was scared in the realisation of exposure, "Please don't tell anyone," though the Queen already calmed her by saying, "Don't worry I won't tell Riju," Greta thanked her. "Can you show Greta images of the Yiga blademaster and Yiga foot soldier?" he asked Zelda. She did the same. In seconds Greta produced a canvas panel from the counter's cupboards, and designed a ditto of the footsoldier, doing the same with the blademaster. Link requested one final thing, "We need them by midnight."

"I can let you sleep you know," Link let Zelda, at there conveniently close rooms. "It's your choice though. I'm just suggesting it cause I'll be going by midnight and hoping to return by the afternoon." Zelda replied uneasily, "Just don't..." a long awkward silence engulfed them before Zelda added, "You know," before leaving into her luxurious room.