V: Gerudo desert

Link had obviously glided down with his candy red paraglider, the pearly insignia of the Rito bright on the beating sun. The others struggled climbing down, but the Queen however was a little better with Link having of taught her how to thrive in the wild. They reached the ground, seeing the Gerudo canyon stable in more detail. The stable's workers were confused as they had materialised up on the cliff opposing them. They continuing on the rising path. Atsushi, Arakan, Kazuhiko and Link had jumped over the elevated floor whereas the rest had gone on the corroded and weathered by sand, the patterns and tendrils barely visible. They now had past the Gerudo Desert Gateway, and with that the torrid heat was initiated and they swiftly unpacked their travelling supplies, digging in the bag feeling, the cold bottle of a Chilly elixir, except Link and Zelda because the traditional Gerudo dress provided heat resistance. They drunk the aegean liquid the bubbles bright in the rays of the sun. As they gulped it down, they started trudging to Karra Karra Bazaar the shop visible on the sandy horizon.

They strode and even with the potion the sweat bead over them, nebulas of ginger sand. They had walked in silence, Haru hanging his head, "Uhh, Why is this hot, even the elixir isn't doing anything," Daisuke raised his eyebrows, "Patience, the shop is almost there," he pointed to the oasis-set store, and it was still a long way to go. Gerudo travellers even passed by the party, but apart from that the landscape presented only cactuses with long arms growing erratically, a dry and drained kelly the tip producing Voltfruits first the leaves virescent but dry, the tangerine skin in petals that faded out back into a saturated sage green, which conserved the fruit itself. "Can we take one of those fruits?" Atsushi asked. Link nodded his head side to side implying a no, "We have no time to waste for this mission," up ahead laid a lump in the sand, a shape to familiar for Link to forget. He drew the Master sword out of his scabbard, a light cobalt lustre glowing an indication for its upgraded power, with him signalling the Queen to stop, just as the electrical Lizalfos sprung up. "Ugh!" a shout came behind. He didn't know what it was, but he didn't care. The spear was aimed to thrust downwards though Link had his shield, and with a blur like move he flipped back, the Lizalfos's horn shining aquamarine, though its trail of light was slown down. Link dashed in almost a disappearance, his Master sword a glow, drawn. It was slashed relentlessly, the Lizalfos was falling hunching in slow motion. Link stopped, the Lizalfos fell, the amethyst and black cinders of light gave way to a horn the curve up in a chalky colour, a verdant tail and a Forked Lizal Spear. "Uh-Ahhh!" Arakan clutched at his chest his Lynel mace and shield embedded into the sand, an Electrical Lizalfos looming over with a Lizal tri-boomerang a Steel Lizal Shield held in no defence. Link bounded over where Kazuhiko guarded himself his broadswords guard him in and x, another Lizalfos firing multiple flint tipped arrows using a Steel Lizal Bow by trying to break them. His every movement trying to break them but he stuttered with every movement. Link arrived to his aid. "I'LL TAKE ON HIM!" Link shouted. The arrow that was about to strike Kazuhiko, was sliced as Link came in front of him. "GO, GO, ESCORT THE QUEEN," Kazuhiko sceptically nodded. He abandoned Link and went for Zelda who stood there in shock, asking her to come with him and started at the Bazaar, by looking over his shoulder time to time in desperate worries. Link struck with deadly precision with his sword chopping his opponent's arrows. He smashed a sword beam before the Lizalfos firing another arrow. The enemy dodged it with the least of effort, the circular wave disappearing into mist. The arrow he prepared shot at the Hero was discharged. Link somersaulted backwards taking out the wooden and embellished on the edges with metal bow, taking out an arrow. Link released the projectile, it splintering the air, reaching the opposing arrow and upon contact tore through the shaft shattering it into fragments. The Lizalfos enemy widened its dark lilac eyes. The fired arrow struck the Lizalfos's chest plate that had cracks but had in a few seconds later fragmented. The unarmoured enemy looked at his broken plate armour before drawing his bow with a chartreuse yellow-tipped Electric arrow. Before Link couldn't even land the arrow crushed at his shoulder, an instantaneous faceplant in the sand, his Master sword clanging silently to the ground. Kazuhiko turned with a face as if he was in pain. He could not abandon the warrior. "Queen, it may not be safe, but it's your only choice currently to run to the Bazaar, NOW," he screamed at the pale face of Zelda. She nodded with a stammer, and ran as fast as she could to the settlement north of them. Kazuhiko looked at Zelda once more for her safety before sprinting towards the fallen Link. He passed his slumped body and sprung as high as he could his dual swords drawn. His enemy was now under him, and he sliced at the Lizalfos's skull. A long slit now visible as Kazuhiko landed facing him. He stepped forward in haste thrusting his blades in the slanting body of the enemy. He pulled it out the enemy dissipating into the same smoke that Link saw when killing his opponent before. The soldier turned to Link who had now stood up. He nodded at him in silence. The grunts of the other combatants struck them. Where Arakan had fallen on his knees ready to be decapitated by the overlooking figure of the Lizalfos. Behind him Atsushi rose a glinting kodachi and struck the embedded short sword made the enemy hunch in a falling posture. Arakan who had now regained his fallen arsenal of weapons had his behemoth Lynel armament smashed with one hand in the skull of the opponent the argent shield in the other. It buried hard in the sand before evaporating in the dark mauve cinders of smoke. Daisuke and Haru were battling another one of these adversaries, the tail attempting to whip Haru's feet but he simply dodged it by gliding back. With the unreachable range for killing the Lizalfos held up the Enhanced Lizal Spear to throw it. Haru's Eightfold Longblades pummeled the spear away with meteoritic accuracy it stuck in the sand. Behind the Lizalfos the figure wielding his Edge of Duality, stabbed forward. The Lizalfos crumbled into smoke. "Great job guys, and Kazuhiko, I hope Zelda is safe, her current status?" Link inquired. Kazuhiko stared, "If it was for our predicament I requested she went to Karra Bazaar," Link replying, "Thank you."

The sand shifted in myriads of ways. "They're MORE!" Atsushi screamed. They were alarmed, the bulges in the sand got closer to them. Kazuhiko let his eyes analyse his vision. "About 10 more than half a century of enemies are coming towards us, and judging by the fast movements they're more Lizalfos," Then eventually a horde of enemies encircled them, all a mix of Fire breathing and Electrical Lizalfos. Behind all of them loomed a giant enemy, a massive Electrical Lizalfos, in a chunk of armour, a Steel Lizal Bow, A Lizal Tri-Boomerang and a Steel Lizal Bow. On the metal helm lay a scarlet talisman bordered in gold, the same colour of an inverted Sheikah eye on the very same cloth. Link locked his targets with his eyes, and so did the others. Haru whispered under his breath, "Oh, fuck not more," Daisuke looked at him with a role of a brother, "Excuse me?"