VI: The fight in the desert

The Lizalfos charged in single file, weapons fired in every way, fire breath, shockwaves, arrows, piercing spears and boomerangs flown everywhere. Arakan smashed and swung his crusher bashing up 5 Lizalfos, jerking a fire breathing Lizalfos's head, rupturing a Lizalfos's skull, another one that was about to discharge an impulse of electricity the power on his horn wavering the last 2 just buried in the floor. He charged forward, though the gargantuan Lizalfos multitude kept surrounding him. A boomerang missed his slicked-back hair almost burning it with the blade spinning. The barbarian turned to smash his mace to the opposing adversaries, their honed teeth falling out. Behind him the boomerang returned, to which the reaction he gave was with fast reflexes, batting it away with the Lynel weapon. A charging trooper jumped up its Forked Lizal Spear aimed at Arakan's skull. Raising the mace he smashed through the sand...then the landscape changed drastically, maroon rocks struck out, numerous of enemies soared through the sky. The motion perceived by the warrior was deaccelerated his stone hazel eyes seeing the flying enemies, drawing his Mighty Lynel Bow picking out 3 electrical tipped arrow out of the pearly quiver hanging on his hip. He let go the arrows firing propelled them even more further all of them getting electrocuted. Arakan started firing them rapidly all dying into purple smoke. Behind him a Lizalfos was about to thrust a Forked Lizal Spear, but behind him Daisuke slashed swinging his Edge of Duality allowing the Lizalfos falling. He turned around to strike more enemies. It bashed all the enemies disarming a few enemies. He then held it and then light stared coalescing into the Sheikah greatsword then he lacerated in a semicircle the enemies ascended to the air. His sword held with two hands on the ornate hilt and in a blinking second he jumped then dashed through all the enemies. Meanwhile Kazuhiho scored through the enemies tearing the sheer horde. Stabbing one more enemy the perfect position occurred to him. His duet swords struck the striding opponents aimed to push violently upwards, and his senses towards the present was downshifted. He then with a jump spinning swords outstretched as if some sort of whirlwind. The enemies fell before dispersing into purple contrasted with raven smoke. He landed digging the two Soldier's Broadswords in the sand coated floor. He started charging to the other foes. Atsushi behind him stabbed a Lizalfos and hastily kicked another Lizalfos's face after jumping on its face still holding the hilt and flipped behind the stabbed Lizalfos before pulling it out. Behind him more Lizalfos loped for the attack. He flipped back, in his hands 6 kunai knife materialised its edged tip glinting in the beating sun. His landing was brisk yet inaudible, ready to fire the air-ranged knife, and he did. All the enemies went up previously like the others. Atsushi as if magnetised with a dashing jump sliced the swarm upwards before pounding towards the ground, smashing all the foes into fumes. Haru was revolving his claymores violently enemies thrashed everywhere. While grabbing the hilt of the other blade on his hip he slashed with the other as if an uppercut with his sword. The enemies were locked in Haru's eye. He pulled out the sheathed sword after leaping towards the flailing bodies of Lizalfos'. With tightly clutched grip he relentlessly hacked, with brisk movements, and in mere seconds they disappeared.

With another grunt Link gashed the looming figure of the colossal Lizalfos. The seaweed cloured legs were dripping with blood, yet the enemy went on destructively. The enemy plunged its titanic Lizal tri-Boomerang in the sand. Link rose the Master sword to hold the vicious three-bladed boomerang. With another groan under his cool breath, he pushed away the weapon, slightly repelling the enemy with a stumble. Link vaulted on the arm, treading with nimble steps, his sandals touching the rusted charcoal plate armour. He hopped over to the head. He clutched tightly at the headpiece of armour his lower body dangling. Under him, the party started attacking the Lizalfos too. Link fought using his sword, bloodying the Lizalfos's skull. He stabbed the amethyst bulging eye liquid pouring out of the socket, it screeching its head off. Link direct his weight to swing upwards onto his head, then after pulling it out to which it reacted with more screaming. He moved over to the talisman with the golden inverted eye, before plunging the Master sword into the seal. It's howls augmented to an even deafening quality. "Will this thing even SHUT UP!" Atsushi screamed his temper getting out of his grasp. Link glanced from the point above seeing that most of the garrison of elemental Lizalfos, unless they were retreating or falling to the ground gripping to their neck where their now decapitated hideous head would've been. Then he realised he was falling in the air, meeting with an impact on the hard sandy surface. The Lizalfos had thrown him off, and due to his considerably injured face, it grabbed trying to calm the pain had let his weapon fall. "Master Link!" Daisuke shouted to the fallen warrior. He stood up the holding the Master sword its bright sapphire lustre almost increased. He jumped sword driving it into the seal. "Is it dead!?" shouted Haru. Link flipped back to get a better perception to look at the senseless foe. The Lizalfos who should've vanished to a smoke, was actually surrounded with embers of an orangey crimson, more Yiga seals dispersing everywhere. It eddied around the unconscious Lizalfos, the embers concentrating to the core of the giant. Then arbitrarily the sparks gave way to the ordinary enemy smoke yet it was tinged in a cardinal, though it appeared as if the blaze was burping it. 

"Nice cooperation," Kazuhiko remarked, while they were standing in the sand looking at the remnants of the undersized battlefield. They were quite lively even after the lengthy fight. Arakan discussed his uneasiness, "The sorcery surrounding our enemy, it resembled those of a Yiga... some sort of correlation with them. Link any thoughts," his face was neutral and uttered in a stone voice, "This magnitude of a threat this poses, is that the Yiga knows are actions. Karra Karra Bazaar is not safe. We shall get there as quick as possible, the Queen is in danger. The only thing holding them back will be the fact Gerudo soldiers would outnumber them. The difference of reinforcements arriving is quick. However, we need to keep caution, they are showing they know our moves. So let us CHARGE!" They ran in haste to reach the Gerudo structure of the bazaar.

The Gerudo architecture was enhanced with a bright sandy coloured bricks of sandstone, the signs of services were created in Ethereal Stones, the gleam of the interdimensional stones glistening in the tangerine metal, the Gerudo text being carved by the rare yellow stone Topaz. It's community with the revolution of renovating also expanded the community, so no longer to merchants do they live on a carpet with a crude shelter, but in houses that connects to their stall. A separate outpost had also been there filled with Gerudo soldiers, that train every day with their tall and elegant captain Koubain. Link's party arrived at the outpost and met the captain. Link hadn't seen Zelda anywhere around the Gerudo military. He came up to the overlooking women Koubain and asked her, "Sav'saaba," Link greeted, the woman raising a red eyebrow hands on her golden ornated hip of her periwinkle and elaborated sirwal. "Oh, Link, the warrior himself, heh he!" she shouted lively with a chuckle. Now you brave boys must be wondering where is dear Zelda. Her Highness is tired and is the Inn," though Link had another message too, "You see, some of your soldiers here with my analysis, I suspect they are impersonations of Yiga." Koubain was taken aback, "Yiga scum! I shall protect the Queen," Link nodded his head side to side signalling a no, "Her Highness is coming with me. We have business in Gerudo Town." She gestured a yes, "Come back any time, and I'm guessing these boys will stay. I shall keep eyes peeled for the low lives of Yiga." Link gesticulated a bye before leaving the outpost. The company followed into the inn. Link arrived at the reception, the receptionist who was wearing her glasses up the bridge of her dark-skinned nose reading a dusty maroon book the Hylian text embroidered in aureate "How to win a Voe's heart by Jane Van Klooster'. "What is your business today?" she said in an asking voice. Link responded, "I request the keys to Her Highness's room being her appointed knight, and 5 soft beds," and in service, she gave 6 diminutive shiny grey keys and asked 200 rupees to which he paid the expenditure using 2 Silver rupees. "180 is Her Highness's." Link handed the other keys, "Choose your rooms and have a rest," Haru and Daisuke went upstairs. The young one said, "So many women," Daisuke explained in an angered tone, "Being the youngest you should have respect so why don't shut the hell up." The others had walked to their separate rooms, while Link went to Zelda's. When he opened the door she had her blanket up to her legs and she sat upright an empty cup in her hand. She looked surprised after seeing Link. For a second she couldn't recognise him in the women attire. "We need to go," Link said, the Queen now standing up ready for going, pulling out her Sheikah Slate. "Let us go," she smiled before tapping the Daqo Chisay Shrine icon. For a brief second, they floated, their bodies consumed in an ultramarine before evaporating into tendrils to Gerudo Town.