Part 16: Costumes

Izuku loved to be a tease in the morning because he knew Katsuki was cuddly and craved the affection when his mind was still groggy. However, Izuku did not like to be teased. So when he got up on Tuesday, he was quite mad when Katsuki wasn't in bed with him. Frowning, he slipped out of bed, shivering when the cool air hit his skin. As he approached Katsuki's study and opened the door, he found Katsuki buried deep under stacks of papers. Izuku was mad, he wanted his Katsuki time. And he wasn't getting any.

Katsuki was frustrated to say the least. He barely got sleep and still lacked motivation. At least they had established a theme. Independence Day was coming up, so in order to reinforce the idea of being independent, they had organized a hero themed clothing line. Everyone could be their own hero, it showed their independence. Katsuki had made some designs but he wasn't sure of it. He needed a second opinion. That would've been easier if his mother was here but she wasn't. She was abroad.

Normally, Katsuki wouldn't take advice from anyone, but his mother was a different story. Her clothing lines were top tier. And being her son, his clothing lines were too. But he desperately needed a second opinion. Something seemed...off about some outfits. It was a total of four costumes he had to make. And he made them, but he just wasn't satisfied. 

"Good morning, baby." Katsuki said, not looking up from his papers. Izuku frowned. Where were his morning kisses and snuggles? He groaned out loud hoping to alert the blond, it didn't work. He was too preoccupied with his sketches. Peering over his shoulder, he glanced at the drawing while scrunching up his face.

"Is that what you came up with?" Izuku said, voice filled with surprise and a bit of questioning. It's not like they didn't looked good, it's just that it was kind of...over-exaggerated. 

"Yeah? Why'd you ask it like that?" Katsuki turned to Izuku, his eyes holding a bit of hurt that he didn't please the greenette. Of course the greenette took notice and quickly pecked his nose.

"It's not that darling. It's just- well, there's something off..." Izuku tilted his head a bit at the drawing to get a different angle. 

Each of the drawing were elegantly sketched and traced over, the detail of the suit was amazing. But the idea of the suit wasn't. Holding up a certain drawing, Izuku frowned.

"Kat, who the hell is gonna wear sleeves alone? With no shirt?" Izuku asked. Katsuki looked at him before looking down and thinking. Maybe he hadn't thought out most ideas. Normally he just sketched the designs that came to his head and then fix them once his head cleared. He didn't really have a chance to with these.

Izuku slid on Katsuki laps and rolled the chair forward to sketch his idea. Holding the pencil in his mouth, he grabbed an eraser immediately starting his work. Flexing his wrist with ease, he stroked the pencil creating the thin lines of the suit. Katsuki placed in chin on Izuku's shoulder as he watched him work. He never knew that Izuku would look this sexy when working.

With furrowed brows, Izuku rolled his bottom lip on his teeth as he continued placing effortless lines for the outline of the suit as Katsuki watched with interest. It was nice seeing Izuku in his element. Then Izuku sat back as he held up the paper with a smile on his lips.

On the paper, Izuku had drawn, a piece connected the arms into a small arch that covered part of the chest while the neck went up into a turtle neck but looser. Red wheels still on the arms, he fixed the pants to be more baggy and excessive before beginning his shading. Katsuki was impressed, the idea he had wasn't good but with the fix up of Izuku, the first suit was already confirmed.

As Izuku sorted through the other idea, he clicked his tongue before kissing Katsuki gently.

"We have a lot of work to do." Katsuki only nodded as Izuku fiddled with the papers and began his work.

It had been hours since they had been in Katsuki's office and finally they were done for the most part. All that they needed to do now to show Todoroki and then it was confirmed. 

Although Izuku made minimal changes, it still brought effect to the suit. Like one suit, Katsuki had put grenade gauntlets on the arms. It looked good but who the hell was gonna model in that? Not only gauntlets,  but a large, rectangular neck base with three holes, no doubt to portray their company. There was no way the model would agree to wear that. So with a little fixing up, Izuku got rid of the gauntlets and the neck brace. Replacing them with small green pads on his arms and adjusted the collar to be more baggy. That was it though, the orange 'X' imprint with two holes stayed, as well as the loose jeans he paired with the outfits. Izuku kept the little grenades at the side, he did add little spikes to the mask that Katsuki had made.

There was another one that was multi colored and mixed with purple and turquoise. The skin-tight suit had a camouflage pattern and was covered with a cropped, sleeveless, tan-colored waistcoat with fur along the collar. Yeah, that one, Izuku didn't have to fix anything. That design was good. The design he did have to fix though, that was a disaster. Izuku went to town with that outfit.

The outfit went together with Katsuki's, two models had to portray it at the same time. It was a team costume, that meant the colors had to contrast. Katsuki had blended together the perfect colors but Izuku wasn't going to lie. The design was horrible. So he started his work.

Izuku's hero costume was scrapped completely of it's original designs, only the colors stayed. With a skin tight jumpsuit, he added in black knee and elbow pads along with blue stripped, beige tinted gloves. The suit itself was green in color with a red waist belt. A red pair of shoes completed the look. And just like that he was done. 

As if on cue, Katsuki had walked into the room carrying two trays of buttered French toast and orange juice. Katsuki had left after he started the green hero costume and the excitement Izuku was releasing didn't go unnoticed by Katsuki. 

Setting down the plates, he propped a chair for him to sit down on and looked at Izuku who was going in for food. The slight shift in the luscious curly hair caught Katsuki's eye, the soft and subtle rosy color on his cheeks that somehow managed to hide his freckles was always an adorable sight. His toxic green eyes shone with admiration and excitement along with the cute button nose that twitched with the scent of the deliciously cooked food. It was safe to say Izuku was beautiful, in many ways to Katsuki. So gorgeous that he didn't know he was staring.

"I-is there something on my face?" Izuku asked, noticing the staring. Katsuki eyes widened slightly before a red color latched onto his cheeks. He had been caught.

"No, you're just beautiful." Katsuki managed to say, a smirk amongst his features as Izuku covered his face from embarrassment. With one hand, Katsuki pulled Izuku onto him and gently took a hold of his hands.

"Don't hide from me. Lemme see your cute face." Slowly removing the hands from Izuku's face, Izuku pouted. He didn't like feeling so embarrassed. Katsuki pulled his forward, connecting their lips.

Izuku's lips were warm and soft. The plump lips moving in sync with the equally warm and thin lips against him. Katsuki could taste the Cherry Chapstick on Izuku lips as he glided his tongue across his bottom lip. Izuku didn't open his mouth which made Katsuki furrow his brows. With a grunt, he moved his hands to squeeze the soft, subtle skin of Izuku's ass earning a small moan. Taking his chance, Katsuki slipped his tongue in, exploring the warm heat of Izuku's mouth. 

Izuku moaned as he felt Katsuki's tongue intertwine with his. Knotting his hands into the blond hair hair, he tugged at it releasing a groan from Katsuki. Soon the kiss become sloppy as the need for oxygen made their head spin.

Izuku pulled away and rested his head on Katsuki shoulder as they panted. Katsuki trailed small butterfly kisses along his neck as the greenette relaxed again, his breathing evening out. With a kiss to the cheek, he sat Izuku up.

"C'mon baby, we gotta eat."

A/N: Oh :0, another chapter. The four hero costumes were Kirishima's, Mina's and of course Katsuki and Izuku's. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Enjoy your day lovies! <3