Christmas Special

This is not related, in any way, to the current situation that is happening in the book. This is a Christmas Special that I thought of and is not associated towards the book, at all. All events that occur during this small side story is not to be taken into consideration when reading the book. With that being said, enjoy :)

______________________________________________

Izuku woke up and immediately inhaled the sweet aroma that wafted through the air, a small hum sounded at the delicious scent. He stretched and pulled of the cozy blanket that was draped over his skin. Sluggishly making his way into the kitchen, he recognized the spiky ash blond hair as soon as he entered.

A small smile made its way onto his lips. The blond was dressed in a Christmas onesie, matching Izuku. The onesie was fuzzy and red, with different shapes that symbolized Christmas artfully sewn into the clothing material. The little hoodie at the back had small little reindeer ears poking out. It was Izuku's idea of course, he also insisted the hood be kept on at all times, to which Katsuki had reluctantly complied.

He walked up behind the blond, who was currently busy with whipping the icing for the cookies he made. Small hands wrapped around his muscular chest, softly hugging the blond from behind.

"Merry Christmas darling," Izuku said as he continued hugging the taller male. Katsuki smiled at the affection and turned around. He caressed Izuku's cheeks and leaned down to press a soft kiss against his lips.

"Merry Christmas baby," Katsuki said onto the plump lips. He quickly pressed a small kiss to the others forehead before turning back around to continue his preparations.

"Do you want help?" Izuku asked as he laced his hands behind his back and peered from behind the blond to see what he had prepared so far. Katsuki hummed in agreement before pointing the oven where cookies had rested on the stove.

"Can you bring those for me? They need to be frosted." Katsuki stated. His eyes trailed Izuku adorable figure as he walked for the cookies, a soft smile on his face as he stared at the adorably cute greenette. Katsuki swore that Izuku got more beautiful, every time he saw him. No matter how long he had known the greenette for, Izuku always made him weak in the knees with just a simple look. And Katsuki wouldn't have it any other way.

Katsuki took the tray from Izuku but instead of frosting the cookies, he slipped his fingers into Izuku and reached over to turn up the volume on the radio. A smile forced itself onto his face as the sing played. All I want for Christmas, it was just the song he needed.

He snaked his hands around Izuku's waist and pulled him close, staring deeply into the now confused eyes of Izuku. The greenette sheepishly wrapped his hands around Katsuki neck, a soft red colour latching onto his cheeks as he heard the song.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas," Katsuki sang, his voice sweet and harmonic, taking Izuku aback at the sudden action. He swayed them gently as he continued staring into the emerald pools, him too blushing at the lyrics.

"There is just want thing I need..." he twirled Izuku out of his hands in a spin, bringing the greenette back with his backs towards Katsuki. A chuckle sounded as Izuku squeaked in surprise. He really wasn't expecting Katsuki to do this.

"I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree," Katsuki placed his hands onto the smaller male's hips, his hands fitting perfecting around the soft dip in his waist. Izuku's face heated up as felt Katsuki softly kiss his nape.