Chapter 11

"Yes!! I am, F-F," Fuko tried.

Fuko got the best grades in her class and every student that gets the best grades has to prepare some inspirational speech.

She looked over at me.

'My name?' she mouthed.

I face palmed and Kade held back a laugh. I turned around to shush him.

'Fuko.' I mouthed back.

"F-Fuko! And, I think that we all can achieve? Um, achieve, um... to bring down killing starfish! I mean, why do you even kill them?! Their harmless and, and well, even if they're cute doesn't mean that you can kill em and put them on the wall!!" She shouted.

I face palmed again. Now everybody was holding back a laugh.

When did she get this idea.

"You know when beautiful starfish are killed, um, well, um," she tried.

Guess who was the first one to burst that made everyone else burst out of laughter? Who else? Kade.

So the whole room was filled of laughter. I looked up at Fuko expecting up coming tears but she was annoyed.

"HEY! Fuko's not kidding. The Starfish companies of Protection will come for you! We will!" She shouted.

I got up and ran to her.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed on the mic. The room went completely silent.

I cleared my throat. Fuko fought behind me and managed to squeeze her way around me.

"FUKO WILL COME FOR EVERYONE IN THIS SCHO-" I pushed her before she could finish.

Everyone laughed again.

"SHUT THE HELL UP. I'm only saying that once." I shouted.

Silence and a sigh from Kade.

I pulled Fuko away as Jacky called for the next student.
••••

"Prez! Ya know, I can see why your related now." Kade said.

"God Kade. Don't you got a life?" I sighed.

"Yep. I have many and one of them are you." he said.

"Did you say that wrong?" I said stopping in my tracks.

"No." he said.

He grabbed my hand and turned me around his face close to mine. For once I felt helpless.

Come on Elana! Where is your dignity?

"Your to naive prez." he said.

I could smell his mint breath.

Does he brush his teeth 10 times in the morning or something? Last minute it came to me and I punched his stomach and stepped his foot.

"Woops!" I said.

He chuckled.

"How will I ever-" he cut himself off.

He got up.

"You owe me one." he said and turned around.

"I don't owe you anything!" I shouted to his back.
_____________

I'm SOOO sorry I haven't been updating! I mean, I had exams recently and so I couldn't update... Forgive me!

👍👍