Chapter 9

I walked through the corridors of the school. Passing the lockers I swear I could have kicked those boy's asses. There's mud literally everywhere!

I sighed. I'll just report it tomorrow.

"Well, I-" I heard a girl's voice say.

"Well you what?" A fimiliar boy's voice asked

"I really like you and I've liked you since, forever. I can't remember why but I, I just can't hold it in anymore. So, will you except my feelings?" The girl said innocently.

Aww. What guy can resist that. I didn't want to spoil the moment so I just stood around the corner.

"No." the boy said as calmly as ever.

I heard quiet sobs.

Wait, ugh. I jogged toward them. Kade. Of course.

"Kade! You can't go breaking girls hearts like it's a freaking hobby! What do you think? Breaking girls hearts is fun? Huh?" I shouted.

The girl ran away in tears.

"Why do you always interfere? It's not like I like to do it."he sighed.

"Then learn how to put it down NICELY!" I screamed.

He sighed. Without another word he took out something from his pocket and showed me.

"You idiotic fool! I can do something about you black mailing me you, you," I tried.

Can't swear in public...

I pledge as the new president to respect and not to bad mouth other students.

"You, shark face!" I said.

"That's counted bad mouthing you know." he said.

"Not." I argued.

"Is." he sighed.

"Oh don't act like a know-it all. It'll make me despise you even more." I hissed.

"Despise? Well, I'm honoured." he said.

"Ugh. Whatever. Just out that picture away before someone sees it you dumbass." I scolded.

"Oh, ouch." he said sarcastically.

I squinted my eyes. Without further discussion I walked off.

Why? Why? Why of all people must it be manipulating Kade? The master of all blackmail? How much can I hate him? But I'm not exactly supposed to hate students. But I think I'm allowed to hate him.

Ugh. What can I do? Wait,

Ouch! My head. I looked up with fury.

"Forgive me president Elana." somebody mumbled.

Ooohh...

"Fuko! Your here! Are you a freshman?" I asked.

"Yes, yes. Fuko doesn't want you to call her that in school." Fuko, my little cousin whispered. She's soo adorable.

Her dad is Asian. So, they named her Faith. And her other name in Japan is Fuko. But she calls herself as a third person.

"Why didn't you report to me like you promised?" I asked.

"Fuko didn't have time. Fuko is busy." she mumbled.

"Right, so, um, be good and I'll see you around?" I asked.

She nodded and walked off.

O-kay. She's adorably weird.

"Ooh! Fuko is sorry." Fuko said.

I turned around to see that, Kade and Fuko? Yep. they bumped into each other.

I sighed and walked over there. Kade got up unsteadily but I helped Fuko up.

"Serves you right." I said to Kade.

"Damn it freshman. Watch where your going." he snapped.

"Excuse me, but this freshman here, has a name." I snapped back.

He looked up and gave me the evil eye. Not scary enough.

"Didn't ask for it did I?" He grumbled.

"Didn't say you did, did I?" I snapped.

"Ooh, Fuko sees. Fuko understands." Fuko interrupted.

"And who is this?" Kade said evilly.

"I stepped in front of Fuko. Get your own baby cousin." I snapped.

"Fuko is not a baby!" Fuko shouted.

Fuko is at least, 3 inches shorter then me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Mmhmm." Fuko said.

"Starfish." I said lightly and happily.

She went into one of those spaces where she fantasises about starfish.I sighed. Oh well,

Kade was holding back a laugh.

"Oh, get back to class Kade." I said.

"Sure. But after what I just witnessed, don't expect me to keep this a secret." he said pointing to the picture.

"Go to hell." I said. I did I great job of acting brave. But inside, I'm already the Great Wall of China smashed into tiny bits by the great bombs of the Kade Empire which will not stop until I am fully down.

I glared at him.

"Get to class Fuko." I sighed.

Fuko nodded and ran off.

"Ooh! Fuko apologises!" Fuko shouted a few seconds after jogging away.

Such a clumsy girl.