Chapter 58

At the corridor during the teachers day, I was walking with Kade. as much as I hated it, we were paired up by a Ms.Stacy to find her lost favourite makeup kit that costed thousands.

"Staff room?" he suggested.

"Idiot, that was the first place she looked and then the toilet and then her car, at her house and finally at the classroom she was previously teaching at," I said.

"Oh,right," Kade said.

I felt really, I don't know, not annoyed. I never felt annoyed around Kade anymore just, I dunno, confused. And being confused puts me on edge.

"I'll go check the girl toilet's again," I said.

I jogged my way there. I've seen her big red makeup kit with the initial 'S' on it.

But I opened the girl's toilets to the sound of laughter. Fake laughter. And only one person in this world can do fake laughter and not try to make it sound real.

Bitch Queen.

I peeked my head to see her with her newly founded friend a freshman from Fuko's class. I'll just call her dumbass brunette.

(We're both brunette so don't take that as an offence
~Dragon & Unicorn)

But as I slowly walked in I saw a big red bag that looked exactly like Ms.Stacy's. Now normally, I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

But that bag had the S initial. Bitch Queen's name is Beatrice. Which means B the dumbass brunette's name I forgot but I know start with a C_____

I cleared my throat.

"Aren't you girls a little to young to be stealing makeup?" I asked cheesily.

Bitch Queen whipped around.

"Ooh, attitude," I said sarcastically while making a face. HELP ME. Gosh I'm trying sooo hard not to run and tackle her right now.

"Steal? Why would I steal makeup? You are so pathetic to even think that I would steal the dang bag," Bitch Queen said.

"And your idiotic to think that I'd fall for that act," I sassed back.

"And why would she even do that?" The Dumbass Brunette interfered.

"Shut your mouth up freshman before I shove it up your ass," I threatened. She immediately shut up.

Then Bitch Queen rolled her eyes.

"Why would I even steal that?" she asked FAKE innocently.

"Because your a bitch queen. Plus, Ms.Stacy failed your makeup class for going to 'overly creative' with your work. Do you honestly have no shame? Your playing tricks of a middle school girl. Heck, I think they can even think of better revenge." I snapped.

"Casey, get to class. I need to have a personal show down with this whore," Bitch queen said.

The dumbass Brunette or now I know, Casey fled to the doors with her 6 inch staccatos.

"Whore? Look who's finally talking about herself," I snapped.

"I don't give a shit president Elana. Do you really want to know the reason? It's because I hate that goddamn Woman!" she said like a 5 year old crying for a backrub at the spa.

Wait, that's weird.

"WhAt? Why would you hate her?" I asked.

"This is nothing personal. This is a matter of revenge. She helped my father cheat on my mother." Bitch queen said in anger.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

" Are you a fucking idiot?! It means that she's fucking pregnant with my Father's child! And no way in hell am I going to treat her fair. I will torment her until my father and Ms.Stacy are begging on their fucking knees!" She screamed. "but operation 1. slowly kill Ms.Stacy by stealing or wrecking her beloved stuff and then go for the big guns," Bitch Queen said.

"You can go to jail for that you idiot!" I screamed.

"But I won't. Because you see, I can easily blame you," she warned.

I ran toward her and tripped her. Then I grabbed the bag and before getting out, I made sure to step on her back. Then I walked out as she coughed on the floor.

I don't care what she'll do.

Then I bumped into Roy.

"Roy, I need you to send this to Ms.Stacy. Now, I need to find Kade," I said and handed him the bag but before I could jog away, he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him.

"I- I, Roy. Not now," I said firmly.

"Now. Why is it Kade? Why always him every minute I'm here. For once, don't leave me for him," he said with so much desperation it made me soften.

But before I could pull away and tell him a lie of not feeling anything for him, his lips were on mine. And I believe, we were kissing.

How'd it get to this? WHY THE FUCK DID I SURRENDER?!?!.