Chapter 16

~Anonymous P.O.V.~

I can't just go barging into her life again. She walks past me almost every single day but she does Not notice me.

Did she forget all about me? Am I just another typical good boy who never got slapped or screamed at?

How could she forget? We promised that we'd see each other again and be in the same school. But of course I went the other way on freshman year.

Boarding school. But I'm here now. In her school. I voted for her as President.

"Hey man, you coming for the game?" Cameron asked me.

Everyone calls him Kade. But I call him from his first name.

"Uh, yeah. But when were you in basket ball?" I asked.

"When Jose didn't bother to show up." Cameron said.

"Right. Be right there."

When he left I went back to my world.

She forgetting me? Chuckle. I was her first ____. Damn. I can't stand this. I can't stand it anymore. I thought she'd know me from the moment she saw me.

But like everyone else, I was another push away. Why am I supposed to do?

"Dude! It's gonna start!" Carlos shouted to me.

Game on.
__~~~_____~~~~~__

Hiya people! Guess who anonymous is! And try to fill the ____.

And next, I'd like to mention my dear friend wifi_isbae just to say that I hope your alright and I'll pray that those tears will dry soon. And her book is Amazing! Checkout her book 'Score My Heart' which is already in my list.

wifi_isbae always supporting you 🐧 ❤️