Chapter 41

Her pain reaches my heart, while the tears which are flowing from her eyes are twisting my heart agonizingly. Wanting nothing but to take her pain away, I pour all my love into the kiss, hoping the warmth of my love will heal her wounded heart.

Her lips moving against mine tells me everything which she is unable to say. Her love for me warms my soul filling my heart with nothing but love.

She holds me like she is afraid that I will disappear any moment leaving her alone. But what she doesn't know that as long as I am alive I will never leave her alone. She will never have to go through the pain of being lonely again because I tend to fill her life with so much love that there will be no place for loneliness in her life.

Resting my forehead against her, I look into her eyes. A shy smile appears on her lips which were just pressed against mine. Unable to stop myself, I peck her lips a few times making her laugh.

Hearing her laugh for the first time, bring intense joy to my heart, and I am sure that I want to hear this laugh all my life.

"You look beautiful when you are laughing." I run my thumb over her jaw, as my hand cups her face. "I love the sound of your laugh."

"You are crazy." She rolls her eyes trying to stop the blush which is appearing on her cheeks.

"And you are stupid." I lightly tap her forehead with mine, "Why have you never told me that you love me?"

"When I have said that I love you?" She presses her lips together trying to hide her smile.

"Lina, I don't need words to understand what is in your heart because your silence speaks to me." I smile at her.

Even when I have met her for the first time, I never found any difficulty in understanding her. It seems like words were never necessary for us to understand each other. We both understand each other's unsaid words.

However, it feels weird that even though we know each other so well, but it took so much time for us to realize our love for each other.

"When did you realize that you love me?" I ask her feeling curious.

She groans and hides her face in my chest which makes me chuckles in amusement.

"Tell me." I tease her enjoying her flustered state.

"I don't know." She chews her lip, raising her eyes to mine, "Loving you just felt natural, because it is hard not to love you. Although it took me some time to accept my feelings to myself, somewhere I have been in love with you since the moment I truly get to know you."

I look at her in disbelief and awe. My flaws and insecurities didn't stop her from loving me. She loved me from that point in my life when I was not even able to love myself.

Swallowing, I attempt to get hold of my emotions which is difficult when I am looking into her eyes which hold so much love for me. The love which I thought I was incapable of having in my life.

"I love you, and nothing can stop me from loving you because nothing else matters to me when it comes to you." She smiles, her eyes showing the truth behind her words, "I don't care what you feel about yourself, because for me you are perfect just the way you are."

"I don't know what I have done to deserve you, but I am thankful for my stars for bringing you into my life." I bite inside my cheeks to stop the tears which are threatening to spill from my eyes, "I love you, and promise to love you for the rest of my life."

I seal the promise with a kiss, which she returns with the same amount of intensity making my heart swell with love and happiness.

*********************************************