✩ 18✩

Kakashi p.o.v

I woke up with a hang over. "Shit I drink too much", I said looking to see Uta was already gone. I reput on my shirt and my mask. I was worried I got up and knocked on the other's door to get nothing. I ran downstairs worried that they left me. To see all of them eating and laughing as if they were old friends.

"Finally you woke up sleep beauty Kakashi. Considering it is already lunch time", Uta teased before motioning to the table. I took a seat next to her. I looked to see Kaoru and Misaki there. Misaki head lying on Kaoru chest. As Kaoru gave a loving look toward Misaki. Making me wish that Uta and me could be like Kaoru and Misaki. They look very happy together and I wished Uta and I could be like that. But even I knew that was highly unlike but hey I can dream right. I felt another pain in my head. "Kakashi I think the genin and Misaki and Kaoru should guard Itsuki. While I get you over that hang over of yours", Uta said with a smile before digging into her food. "Besides right now I am out eating you kinda of sad considering I am a girl", she teased with a smile.

"You are going down Uta"

"Fine the loser has to pay for the meal", Uta said.

Before I too dug into my food as we kept ordering food after food. I had gotten another thing of everything including sushi, dumplings, noddles and so much more. Soon I was getting a good number of full. I looked to Uta while still chewing on a piece of sushi. She had another plate of dumplings letting out some moans. "So yummy", she said with a big smile on her face. Making my heart skip a beat I loved seeing her smile. I knew I couldn't last much longer. If I ate any more then we not being able to leave today. I set down my last plate. As Uta held her hands up in victory. Before passing me the bill. I let out a groan before signing the bill giving my info.

"Okay let's go", I said trying to get up.

"Not just yet Kakashi we will wait an hour or so then we leave. You need to rest for a bit"

"How are you doing?"

"Fine as a fiddle Kakashi. Unlike you I can handle my food", she teased before standing up. Instructed everyone to pack up.

*An Hour or so Later*

After resting I was starting to feel better but my head was still hurting a bit. I was about to get up when Uta, Itsuki, Kaoru, Misaki, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura all came down Uta carrying things. "Yeah I got everything but they aren't neat sorry Kakashi. Now if you are all better let's get going", she said with a warm smile. I nodded got up and got ready to head out. Hopefully the rest of the mission will pass without accident. And maybe I can send some more time with Uta. If I get nothing out of this at least I get to send sometime with her I thought. I was about to say something when Uta fell ontop of me her eyes closed. I looked at her with a sad look. She must have over done and and not slept I thought. Before hoisting her onto my bag like a piggy back ride before I started to direct the group down the road. As we began our trip toward the rain village without further delay.