«7»

'What the hell happened?'

Not only is my shirt and pants on the floor but so is my boxers. And a used condom in the trash.

"I guess it wasn't just another dream.." My heart starts going crazy as I remember yesterday.

I look over to my nightstand and I see my phone with a piece of paper on top of it. I pick it up and read it.

———————————————————
Hey♡

Sorry I couldn't stay a little longer. My mom wanted me home so I had to go. But I'll see you at school, okay?

696-xxx-xxxx
Give me a call, daddy♡ ;)

-Aphmau
———————————————————

The heat starts rising up to my face. I guess she actually does like me. I just had sex with Aphmau, my crush, and now she wants me to call her. Although, the note is probably another prank by Melissa.

"Fuck it!" I grab my phone, putting the paper on my bed. "I'm calling." I quickly dial the numbers and press call.

I waited...

Waited...

And waited...

Until I heard her voice..

"Hello?" I froze. I wanted to hang up but that would obviously be very rude. "Hello?"

"Uh, Aphmau?"

"Aaron? Is that you?"

"Heh, y-yeah, it is."

"What's up?"

'Shit! I didn't think this through! What do I say!?'

"Uh, how are you?" God fucking dammit! That's the stupidest thing to start off with. Wait, nevermind...

"I'm a little sore from yesterday."

"S-sore?"

"Yeah. Well, let's just say, I'm a little sore from your aggressive banging." I heard her laugh but I swear I could feel her biting her lip as the memory came back.

"Sorry.." I mutter.

"It's alright, daddy~"

'I can't! The way she says it makes me want to fuck her again!'

Wait a minute..

"Hey, Aphmau?"

"Yeah?"

"About yesterday," I put my hand on the back of my neck and start to blush. "Did we actually have sex?"

There was silence. I started to worry so much that I was planning to hang up.

"Definitely!" She said, her voice sounding all happy and excited. "I thought it was a dream, but when I woke up next to you I was glad it wasn't. Waking up next to you is like a dream come true."

"A dream... c-come true?"

"Yeah!" My heart starts racing as the heat increases. "Anyways, they canceled school today so I'm wondering if you want to come over."

'She wants me to come over? Hell yes!'

"Hell yes! I mean!-y-yeah, sure. I'll l-love to. What t-time?"