Free Time

Third Person's P.O.V

After exploring the common room, everybody went to their separate ways. Kaede Tanaka, went to her dorm to check it out. She took her dorm key out then unlocked the door. She went inside and opened the lights then closed the door behind her. She looked at her room then frowned. There is a white bed on the right corner, a desk and a chair to work on on the left, the floors were navy blue, the wooden bookshelf is right in front of the bed and a window across the room. It was a very tight space. There is a white wooden door next to the desk then she opened it. It leads her to the bathroom.

"Not bad but the space is pretty tight." She muttered. She walked out the bathroom then looked around her room. There were, posters, everywhere. Which is related to Danganronpa. She stared at those posters, "I used to be a fan of this stupid killing game?" She scoffed. She put her hand on a poster then started ripping it of the wall. She was mad. Shuichi suffered seeing his friends died because of this ugly killing game. And this killing game made her kill herself. She ripped every single poster from the wall then throw it in the bin. She hate it, she hate it very much.

She laid on her bed, hugging her pillow for comfort. She heard a buzz from her phone then she took it out from her pocket.

Class Group Chat 💬

Tenko:
Do any of you guys know where Himiko is!? She left her phone at the common room!

Miu:
I have a feeling that titless chick is somewhere around the school with Angie

Tsumugi:
Don't worry guys! Himiko is with me, Angie is here too!

Tenko:
Where are you guys!?

Tsumugi:
We're at the cafeteria

Tenko:
I'm coming there!

Kokichi:
Simp

Tenko:
Shut up you degenerate male!

Kokichi:
Whatever, you can't deny it that your a simp for Himiko

Tenko:
I'm not a simp! In fact, Himiko is now dating you, gremlin!

Kokichi:
I smell jealousy~

Tenko:
I'm not jealous

Tenko:
And I'm only going there to return her phone!

Kokichi:
Alright but don't try to kiss my girlfriend, Tenko!

Tsumugi:
Kokichi, this is Himiko. As your girlfriend, I demand you to stop bullying Tenko!

Kokichi:
Anything for you, princess ;)

Tsumugi:
T/////T

Tenko:
Wow, thank you for defending me, Himiko! ❤️

Tsumugi:
Your welcome, Tenko

Shuichi:
Kokichi, did you take my notebook again?

Kokichi:
What are you talking about, Shumai? I would never ever ever ever ever steal from my dear step-brother!

Shuichi:
Kokichi...

Maki:
Kokichi, give him back his notebook or your gonna get it.

Kokichi:
Ohhhh okay fine!

Kokichi:
But seriously tho, I didn't steal his notebook 😒

Maki:
Stop playing around, give him back his notebook

Kokichi:
I DIDN'T STEAL IT! ISTG I DIDN'T STEAL IT!

Maki:
I know your lying

Kokichi:
P-Please... I didn't s-steal it