Chapter 6

~ Chapter 6 ~

It was quite at first. Chuuya wouldn't say anything and well I was so awkward I didn't dare to say something too. It went like this until we reached the elevator when I decided to say something, " So is there a reason why you decided to come along or do you guys not trust me yet?" I didn't want to beat around the bush when I talked to them since it was just going to make things complicated.

"Huh? Oh no it's nothing it's just um." He kept stalling on what he was going to say. At some point I got annoyed and yelled at him, "Dude just spit it out already. I don't have the time to wait for your half talk." After I said that he looked even more nervous but managed to say what he wanted to say.

"I just wanted to ask if you had already met Dazai before this? You guys seem very close so I thought you guys did?"

"Oh. That was it? Well no we didn't but he just seemed like a very calm and not so energetic person so I feel very comfortable with him."

"So you don't like people who are energetic huh? Also why did he call you 'cutie.'"

"That I don't know he just out of nowhere started to call me cutie and get touchy. But it's fine as long as he doesn't cross the line. Right now my goal is to make friends or alliances. Not that it's going too well I already fought one of your executives." I giggled at the memory of fighting Akutagawa again.

"Really and do you know who it was?"

"Yeah his name was Akutagawa if I remember correctly."

"Huh?! You fought Akutagawa?"

"Yeah. And I Know it's not ok to fight the people we just met but he was really looking for a fight with me."

"No that's not what I meant. I was just surprised that you fought him. I mean he is one of our best executives right now. But of course I am better."

" I don't think so. I believe that I am better than both you and Akutagawa, I'm not sure about Dazai. But just by guessing I think he is better than me."

"Why do you say?"

" Well his ability is to cancel other abilities and that means his ability is not too useful when it comes to hand to hand combat. Meaning he should be exceptionally good when it comes to hand to hand combat." It was very obvious that that was the truth. There was no way he wouldn't know how to fight when his ability wouldn't help him in that department.

"You sure think a lot."

"No it's just logic thinking. You should have known that."

With that we reached my room. I was about to say goodbye when he pulled my arm and said, "Um well bye n/n." As soon as he said that he rushed away. Knowing how he reacts to things I knew he was probably blushing.

I closed my door and belly flopped on my bed. I was tired and wanted to sleep right there and then. I thought about the nickname Chuuya had given me. It was cute and adorable. "N/n" I repeated. After that I feel asleep.