Chapter 14

~ Chapter 14 ~

Reader P.O.V

I was being dragged by Chuuya and pushed by Dazai down the hall. They didn't say anything while walking but I could still feel the air slowly leaving me from how nervous I was. I didn't understand why they were acting in such a manner, but it felt nice somehow. I turn a bit red by just thinking these thoughts. I just smiled to myself when Dazai looked at me and said, "why are you smiling? Were you that happy to spend some time with him?" He looked mad, no, he looked like he could have killed the world with a glare.

I looked at him with confusion. I turned to face Chuuya to help me out with him but he had the same expression on his face. At this point I was scared of them. I didn't know why they were like this, why they were mad at me, hell, I didn't know why they were in my business to begin with. I yanked my arm away from Chuuya and backed away from Dazai. I looked directly at Dazai and said, "I don't know why you guys are acting like this. But if you have a problem with me hanging out with Tachihara then say it directly don't just drag me down the hall as if I was a tool."

It felt good that they were caring towards me but I have a limit to how much anyone can get in my business. They looked a bit surprised with my response but Chuuya seemed to have realized something. That's when I heard a 'ahem' from both of them. Their faces turned really red and just walked away. I catched up to them and pulled them by the shoulder and made them face me. They wouldn't do eye contact with me at all no matter how close I was to their face. Instead it just seemed to get worse.

I sighed and just said, " alright then if you guys won't talk to me then I'll just go. I'll be in my room if you need me at some point." I waved 'bye' and walked away from them. I stopped half way to see if they were just looking at me but when I turned around they weren't there anymore. I shrugged it off and left.

Chuuya's P.O.V

Me and Dazai were looking for Y/n because we wanted to tell her if she wanted to go to get some drinks. We were arguing on who was going to choose the place but we bumped into someone. We both turn around to see Tachihara holding Y/n and being too close. I immediately frown at the sight I was witnessing. I pulled her in to get her away from him. She was trying to explain herself but I was to...to...actually why was I mad?

It's not like Tachihara was doing anything bad, and it's not like Y/n was doing anything either. So why was I so mad? Was it because she was helping him without knowing him? Maybe she is just too friendly with other people. Yeah that's got to be it. Or maybe...I...l-like her? I mean she isn't ugly, she is pretty, her e/c eyes are like shining diamonds in the sunlight. Her h/c h/l hair falls flawlessly down her shoulder as she looks around her surroundings.

She was gentle,caring, and very understanding. Y/n even forgave me after I hurt in the worst way possible. She gave me a second chance after I insulted her the way I did. I could feel my cheeks warming up with heat. My hands were sweating at how anxious I was. My mind racing with thoughts of her in them. My heart couldn't take it, it was beating faster by the minute. I held my breath and let it out in a calm way.

Reader P.O.V

I was tired. I wanted to go back and check on Tachihara but I was too scared to see either Dazai and Chuuya there. I decided to go check on him and see if he is ok tomorrow. I laid down in bed and breathed in softly.

I thought about the reactions of Chuuya and Dazai all night long. I couldn't get my mind to rest and that was what infirted me. I didn't want to think anymore. I was going to look like a walking zombie in the morning. I sighed more than a 100 times that night. I was uneasy, nervous, I had a strange feeling in my stomach. I thought how they were protecting me and blushed. I slapped my cheeks and huffed. That memory wouldn't go away. And for the rest of the night it went like that.

~ Time Skip - The Morning ~

I woke up a bit late, and by 'a bit late' I mean a whole 30 minutes late. I put on anything found and got ready as fast as possible. I ran to the elevator as if that was going to make the elevator go faster. I was gasping for air as hard as possible to catch my breath by the time I was down. I saw both the guys waiting for me like usual. Chuuya of course looked annoyed. Dazai looked calm and relaxed as always. I smiled as much as I could and with so much difficulty I said, " Hey guys!"