Suffering In Silence

*Your Pov*

I was finally healed up my leg has a small scar on it I can't get Kotaro's face out of my head since that day Dabi saved me from that sicko, he and I have grown closer together; but he hasn't asked me anything about that man, and I think that it is time to tell him so I looked over at Dabi; but I was nervous about telling them my past because not everyone knows it the only person who knows is Tomura.

"Hey Dabi...." he looked over at me with a small smile acknowledging me calling his name humming in response.

I sighed saying "I know that you are probably wondering who that man was at the storage facility.....right?"

He turned around so he was facing me giving me his full attention and said "Yeah, I have since we left that place actually, I wasn't sure if you wanted to tell me or not so I kept quiet til you wanted to tell me".

"Aww, that's so sweet of him; but underneath all those burns and scars is a.....pretty attractive and cute guy" I shook my head side to side trying to get my head outta the clouds and back on track I said placing my right hand on the scar where that man left his mark on me.

I let out a sigh collecting the courage to tell our story "Well you see that man back there is Kotaro Shimura mine and Tomura's......I hate to say it; but he's our father, the reason why I don't like him is because.......it's because he did horrible things to me......"

My brother spoke up from his barstool at the end of the counter after being quiet for so long and said "That peice of shit, he raped my sister and the had the nerve to beat our mother and kill her which infuriates me to my very core".

Dabi raised an eyebrow and saying "......but that doesn't explain why you've been so quiet [your name]".

I sighed saying "I'd rather be suffering in silence then bring everyone close to me into my trouble; but I hate that he was my first and not the person that I truly love....."

I was cut off by his strong arms around my shaking form I didn't know that I was crying until he wiped my eyes as I looked up at him he smiled and said "That man can't hurt you anymore not while I'm around".