I Love You Dabi

*Third Preson's Pov*

It's been weeks since Touya had invited [your name] to his room to talk, even though it was really only him telling her how he was ugly and crap like that; but now [your name] was still not used to showing any emotion like 'love' though she was gonna try in song.

She was sitting in her bedroom trying to think of a somg that she could sing to get the point across that she was really in love with Touya and she wwnted to spend the rest of her life with him when she finally found the song just to do the job 'Anxiety' as she walked over to her dppr to find Touya.

*Your Pov*

I walked in the main lobby and found Dabi, Toga, Magne, Spinner, Twice, and my brother, when I seen everyone in the room I froze in the doorway nervous about if I should really do this; but Toga walked over to me with a smile saying "Hey oni-chan you look pale, are you okay?"

"I have to do this if I don't I will regret it for the rest of my life" I thought as I took a deep breath and walked in the middle of the room I cleared my throat getting everyones attention.

I looked at Dabi who was looking at me with a smile on his face I said "Dabi, I have to tell you something".

He turned around in the barstool giving me his full attention, I cleared my thraot looking at Toga asked "Toga can you help me out a little bit?"

She nodded her head smiling from ear to ear, and we started to sing the song.

~~~~~~~~
LYRICS: Anxiety By Black Bear {Female Nightcore}
~~~~~~~~

(Toga/Your name)

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah

(Your name)

Every time you cross my mind, you get right under my skin

Am I crazy out my mind the situation I'm in

And it gets harder just to breathe, feel like the walls are closing in

But all I need is some closure

Yeah, I can't eat, I can't sleep, I get anxiety

When you're not here with me, I get anxiety

I can't eat, I can't sleep, don't know why you can't see

You give me, you give me, give me

Anxiet xiet xiet xiet xiet xiet xiet xiety ty

Xiet xiet xiet xiet

(Your name)

Give me anxiety

Xiet xiet xiet xiet xiety ty

Xiet xiet xiet xiet