epilogue

"Well, I hope you're here to make good on your promise and kill me, which would work out for both of us," Damien said as Sara entered the room, eying the blonde up with a little smug look on his face despite the fact he was in deep emotional pain. It was his fault that his daughter was beyond the point of rescue now. "It'd be a real win-win."

"Mercy killing's not my style, it's more Callie's," Sara told him without even the hint of a smile, disgust clearly obvious in her face as she addressed the blonde man. "Even if it was, you don't deserve my mercy. You deserve to live out the rest of your days knowing that you destroyed your own daughter."

Sara knew for a fact that Callie would have killed Darhk without a second thought, hence why she hadn't brought her wife with her to make sure that the man was still locked up safely on board. She turned around after that, her eyebrows furrowing as Ray entered the lab with his hands in his pockets and purposefully not making eye contact with her. 

"What are you doing here?" She questioned, knowing that the man was clearly up to something. 

"Uh, it's my lab."

There was a brief silence between them as Sara scowled a little, showing Ray that she was aware he was planning something that was potentially dangerous. She had to trust him though: Ray was a member of her team and even if he was sometimes reckless, she had bigger issues to sort out.

"Don't do anything stupid."

"Captain, we've arrived in the Wild West."

 "Thank you, Gideon. Have everyone meet me in the fabrication room," Sara told the ship's AI as she began to walk out of the lab, looking back over her shoulder at Ray with a firm look on her face to show that she wasn't playing around. "Ray, nothing stupid."

______

"Yo, this is tight," Wally told them all as they walked down the streets of the Wild West, Callie sniggering under her breath a little as Sara rolled her eyes at the young speedster. They were all decked out in matching cowboy attire and Callie would be lying if she said she didn't quite like the look. "I know everyone's dead. I know time is broken. But can we just take a second to acknowledge this?"

"You know, as much as I enjoy this getup... And I actually really do..." Zari told them, nodding in agreement with Wally before reminding him of the bigger issue at hand. "Mallus is still out there."

"And we'll deal with him, but first," Sara told them all as she paused outside of a bar. Callie grinned at her wife, knowing exactly what her plan here was for the time being. "We need to get our heads on straight."

"How long is that gonna take?"

"Depends," Callie replied for Sara, the blonde sending her a wink as she realised that she also had caught on to her wife's line of thought.

"On what?"

"How strong the whiskey is."

_____

Callie and Sara both took another shot of whiskey before Sara suddenly nodded, placing a hand on Callie's arm to signal for her to stop drinking as she turned around to look at Wally, Zari and Mick.

"All right, I think it's working. I am on the edges of a plan," Sara told them all as she adjusted her cowboy hat, looking around the bar before focusing on the group of misfits surrounding her.

"Great. Let's hear it."

"So we know that the six totems are the only thing that can stop Mallus..."

"They weren't much use to us last time," Wally interrupted Sara, looking between her and Callie in confusion. The raven haired girl shrugged in response, not knowing where Sara's plan was heading. She'd gotten so used to not being involved in planning that she usually just sat back and listened.