Back Where I Started pt.2

Sorry guys I took so long with making another chapter, I just have been real busy, I won't do it again I promise lol. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I can't wait for you guys to see the others. Let me know if you guys want more of the other characters' points of view.

As I was looking at the pills I get a call from Ashton, I answer it, only because part of me wanted to see if he was gonna apologize and realize he made a mistake.

The Phone's Point Of View:

Ciara: What?

Ashton: C look I'm-

Ciara: Don't call me that.

Ashton:...Ciara, I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel, you can't change love.

Ciara: Oh please you've known her for a week.

Ashton: you don't get it Ciara don't you. If you keep acting like this your gonna find nobody!

Ciara: excuse me?! I did love someone once, But guess where that person is. six feet in the ground, he's dead. Then I saw you Ash, and you changed me. Remember what you said when we first met? you said you would never leave me. Such bull crap.

Ashton: Ciara what do you want me to say?

Ciara: I want you to notice how much of an ass you are, and how you played with me. Ash, you're telling me you don't have any feelings for me at all? that that kiss meant nothing to you at all?

Ashton: I got to go

Ciara's Point Of View:

After that I was too mad to try to kill myself, so I put the drugs back where I found them, turned off the light, and hopped on Landon's bed, and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up and felt like nothing. As usual, my parents were gone from work. I brushed my teeth and got dressed and left for the bus stop.

Ashton's Point Of View From Last Night:

That fight with Ciara was so stupid. She was in the wrong, I mean I finally find love and she is selfish about it. When I went back to the car, Rosie asked me why I got out and I just told her that I had to make a phone call. For some reason, I can't stop thinking about what Ciara said. How she made up that conspiracy theory that Rosie purposely wanted to have the date of the skatepark. I mean I guess it's weird to have a date here but I didn't think anything beyond it.

a couple of minutes later I drove Rosie to my house so she can meet my siblings, I thought that since we were together she needs to see my family. When we got in I took off her coat and put it on the coat hanger and she went to the couch and sat down. Thank God that my Mom was in her room. I don't think I'm ready for Rosie to see her yet.

"Ash!" Ellie screams as she jumps in my arms

"Hey brat, how was school?" I ask as I sat her on top of the kitchen counter.

"good, we learned how to add," Ellie says in an excited voice

"oh really? then what is 2+5?" I sarcastically say

"Five!" Ellie shouts

I looked at her with a shocked face and then looked at Rosie and she looked at me with a shocked face, I didn't even know she knew that even though she was wrong I had to make it look like she was right, she'll get there. She's only 4, Well she's smart so I would be so surprised.

"wow Ellie that is great, what else do you know?" Rosie asks as she walks over to me and Ellie.

"who is she?" Ellie asks squinting her eyes at Rosie.