December 1 pt.2

After I got out of class I walked to my locker to get the rest of my stuff, When I got there Eric had walked up to me and rested his arm on the locker while smiling at me.

"Hey," I say smiling back at him.

"hey. So you ready?" Eric asks as he helps me get the rest of my books out of my locker.

"yea, and that isn't the books I need to take home you know?"

"oh really? Too bad, let's go" he says playfully.

When me and Eric came out of the school, I saw Ashton's car parked out front. He was leaning on the back of his car as if he was waiting for someone. I completely forgot that we were gonna talk about what happened earlier. Ashton had seen me and Eric and scoffed. He then turned to the door and saw Rosie come out. He looked at me for a second and then helped Rosie get her stuff in the car and drove off.

Me and Eric finally get to the skatepark and we went to the bleachers and sat down.

"so what do you think we should say?" I say as I pull out my notebook.

"I actually have something in mind. how about, all the stars can't shine as bright, as the sparkle I see in thy eyes every time, thou are mine, and mine forever, and thou makes my life better. Thy smile makes my heart flutter into a thousand pieces, I try to pretend like these thoughts I have aren't there, but I can't fake this. so be with me until death does us apart, and I'll promise to give you all of me, and my heart."

When Eric had said that, I just stared at him out of shock. He stared at me after he finished and looked down then back at my eyes and leaned in and kissed me.

"Why did you do that?"

"I'm...not sure." he chuckles.

I was shocked when he did that, and I couldn't collect my words. Part of me feels guilty. Because I know I like Ashton and I know Ashton likes me and when he finds out, I don't even know what might happen. I stood there and told ash that I didn't have feelings for him. And now I think I do. what is wrong with me. I have to find a way to keep this from him.

"um, we could uh, definitely use this, yea totally. But we just might have to add a little bit more to it."

"yea totally, oh wait, I think you have something right there... on your lip." Eric playfully responds as he leaned in and kissed me.

I laughed and pushed him off. He such a great guy for me, he's funny, smart, and very adorable at times. But Ash understands me, and I can be myself with him and he's just so great to be around. I told you this one is gonna hurt.